The Student Room Group

I'm leaving TSR

Hi guys,
most of you probably don't know me, but I've been on TSR for about 2 weeks, and its been pretty fun (:
It's a really cool community, with some awesome users, but I've been spending waaaay too much time on here and I have loads of work I'm supposed to be doing at the moment.
So farewell, my friends. I'll miss everyone being obsessed with TKSR, and the weird anonymous threads and the copious number of blogs
-fionaanddonkey

Scroll to see replies

Good luck in your future endeavours young Fiona
bye
Reply 3
i was nice knowing you
even though i met you today
:hello:
Original post by Fionaanddonkey
Hi guys,
most of you probably don't know me, but I've been on TSR for about 2 weeks, and its been pretty fun (:
It's a really cool community, with some awesome users, but I've been spending waaaay too much time on here and I have loads of work I'm supposed to be doing at the moment.
So farewell, my friends. I'll miss everyone being obsessed with TKSR, and the weird anonymous threads and the copious number of blogs
-fionaanddonkey

Hiii :smile: I’ve been seeing you around quite a bit over the last week or two and it’s been really lovely :biggrin: You’re welcome back any time, good luck with your alevels and ucas :hugs:
Thank you for this solemn ode on such a melancholy day as this
Hi guys,
-fionaanddonkey

Hi,

Good Luck.

You are amazing!
Hi guys,
-fionaanddonkey

Oh noes. Be sure to look after the donkey. Train it to do your work.
Original post by ^_^/
i was nice knowing you
even though i met you today
:hello:

bye (:
thanks for playing my guess the object game!
Original post by laurawatt
Hiii :smile: I’ve been seeing you around quite a bit over the last week or two and it’s been really lovely :biggrin: You’re welcome back any time, good luck with your alevels and ucas :hugs:

aw thank you! Maybe I'll return in the summer, like the swallow
Reply 10
bye (:
thanks for playing my guess the object game!

it was really fun
Reply 11
Never spoke with you directly but I very much enjoyed reading your responses to threads.
Bye :hugs:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Never spoke with you directly but I very much enjoyed reading your responses to threads.
Bye :hugs:

see ya, you seem really cool - wish we'd spoken more x
Never seen you around, but goodbye. Have a good time (with whatever you do)!
Awwwww, we will all miss you, byeee!!
Hi guys,
-fionaanddonkey

Aw I only saw you in a few threads
but good luck with all the work you need to do!😊
Original post by TSR User_123
Hi,

Good Luck.

You are amazing!

Thank you:grouphugs:
good luck to you too!
Original post by gtty123
Never seen you around, but goodbye. Have a good time (with whatever you do)!

c ya, have a nice life too (:
Hi guys,
-fionaanddonkey

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:h:

i only know u from the guess the object thread lol i still don't know how u guessed that cuz i didn't even know that marble thing was a thing aha
Hi guys,
-fionaanddonkey

I've not seen you around, but you will be back I promise you :u:

Quick Reply

Latest