The Student Room Group

Guy question

How can you tell via text if a guy is interested but trying to play it cool/not come on strong or if he's just not that bothered?
If a guy likes u: he will compliment u & have fast replies etc.
Not really that interested: sometimes he fast replies and other days he doesn’t, he doesn’t talk to u everyday, he can be dry and doesn’t keep the convo going, doesn’t want to FaceTime or meet.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy likes u: he will compliment u & have fast replies etc.
Not really that interested: sometimes he fast replies and other days he doesn’t, he doesn’t talk to u everyday, he can be dry and doesn’t keep the convo going, doesn’t want to FaceTime or meet.

He does want to meet, we r just hooking up
He does want to meet, we r just hooking up

Okay well are u starting to like him ? If you’re just hooking up then he doesn’t want anything serious, if you’re getting with him in chance of him being in a relationship then you’re just hurting yourself tbh.
Reply 4
Okay well are u starting to like him ? If you’re just hooking up then he doesn’t want anything serious, if you’re getting with him in chance of him being in a relationship then you’re just hurting yourself tbh.

Lol no I don’t want anything serious either
I wanna know if he’s just with me while he’s trying to get others who are ‘harder’ to get
Or if he just enjoys it with me and is doing it cause he likes stuff about me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending