The Student Room Group

a level

hi I study a level physics chemistry and math edexcel i was just wondering if anyone knows some good websites and videos that explain everything and has everything in it thank you
(edited 3 years ago)
idk about physics and amths, but spotify actually has a podcast for a level chemistry. i havent gotten round to listening to it myself but ive looked through the content and it covers most of the difficult topics so maybe look into that. also, snaprevise and uplearn are pretty useful but for money :smile: hope this helps <33
Original post by haniab03
idk about physics and amths, but spotify actually has a podcast for a level chemistry. i havent gotten round to listening to it myself but ive looked through the content and it covers most of the difficult topics so maybe look into that. also, snaprevise and uplearn are pretty useful but for money :smile: hope this helps <33

what’s the podcast called ?
Original post by sanadtw3
what’s the podcast called ?

if you just search up a level chemistry, it should come up :smile:
if you just search up a level chemistry, it should come up :smile:

thanks !
Reply 5

i will thank you
Physics and maths tutor is a website that has some great questions for physics maths and chemistry
Physics and Maths Tutor, Khan Academy, Seneca, Snaprevise and Quizlet are all great!! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by han10934
hi I study a level physics chemistry and math edexcel i was just wondering if anyone knows some good websites and videos that explain everything and has everything in it thank you

Chemrevise (https://chemrevise.org/) has lots of good materials for chemistry, written by a chemistry teacher I think.
Reply 9
Original post by Jessica03
Physics and maths tutor is a website that has some great questions for physics maths and chemistry

thank you
Reply 10
Original post by Jaegis
Chemrevise (https://chemrevise.org/) has lots of good materials for chemistry, written by a chemistry teacher I think

thank you
Reply 11
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
Physics and Maths Tutor, Khan Academy, Seneca, Snaprevise and Quizlet are all great!! :smile:

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest