The Student Room Group

My class thinks that I am too passionate about my nation!

This is because of these incidents.
1. Once on an MTR train I heard the national anthem by accident and I immediately stood up in front of ~100 people on the train, looking at one of the TV screens which played the anthem. Everyone on the train looked at me and they told me that I will absolutely have no problem with a new bill about national security!
2. In 2019, I intentionally picked the mainland CR400AF train over the HK-made CRH380A Vibrant Express when I was travelling on the High Speed Rail.
3. I always sing the national anthem with passion and I was always the only one who stood up for it in the class. I once stood up for it 7 times in one evening when different TV channels played it before their news reports (Viu 99>TVB 81>HK Open TV 77>TVB 83>CATV 9>CATV 8>RTHK 31)
Do you think this is true?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 8013
1. Once on an MTR train I heard the national anthem by accident and I immediately stood up in front of ~100 people on the train, looking at one of the TV screens which played the anthem. Everyone on the train looked at me and they told me that I will absolutely have no problem with a new bill about national security!
2. In 2019, I intentionally picked the mainland CR400AF train over the HK-made CRH380A Vibrant Express when I was travelling on the High Speed Rail.
3. I always sing the national anthem with passion and I was always the only one who stood up for it in the class. I once stood up for it 7 times in one evening when different TV channels played it before their news reports (Viu 99>TVB 81>HK Open TV 77>TVB 83>CATV 9>CATV 8>RTHK 31)

What the hell are you talking about!?

And wtf is MTR?!
Reply 2
Original post by Bang Outta Order
What the hell are you talking about!?

And wtf is MTR?!

They feel that I have totally immersed in China. Imagine that you sang God Save The Queen very passionately.
Original post by 8013
They feel that I have totally immersed in China. Imagine that you sang God Save The Queen very passionately.

....do one.
Original post by 8013

You would be someone to avoid.
I would assume its a wind up, but it is altogether a very weird thread.
Original post by 8013

You know, nation is not government.
Such a funny OP 😂😂😂🤣😭
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Such a funny OP 😂😂😂🤣😭

Ikr 😂😂😂
Reply 8
I have no idea what OP is talking about.
Original post by 8013

China? :hand:
Reply 10
All i took away from this was something about OP getting a stiffy over chinese trains...
How can you feel proud of China when its breaking the HK agreement and finding a way to exclude and imprison anyone who dares point this out?
One party state that serves to protect the party rather than the people is always going to be dodgy.
Original post by Napp
All i took away from this was something about OP getting a stiffy over chinese trains...

OP just wants to show off that he can tell the difference between Chinese and HK-made trains.
the only thing i got from reading this, is that OP has a thing for Chinese trains and the national anthem?
Original post by 8013

I would expect such a person to be jailed or committed very soon, something must be very wrong with them.
Original post by Theloniouss
OP just wants to show off that he can tell the difference between Chinese and HK-made trains.

The only difference is Chinese trains have the names of the forced labourers scratched into them.
Why are there so many capital letters and numbers?

Quick Reply

Latest