The Student Room Group

Should I choose that module next year?

So i got 2 upper second classes for this module (i'm in 1st year at uni) and i really loved the module and i have a passion for it.
I dont think upper second class is absolutely rubbish but should I choose that module next year too?? I really want to do it and i love it but what about my scores??
Original post by Anonymous
So i got 2 upper second classes for this module (i'm in 1st year at uni) and i really loved the module and i have a passion for it.
I dont think upper second class is absolutely rubbish but should I choose that module next year too?? I really want to do it and i love it but what about my scores??

If you love that module, go for it. A 2:1 is a good grade to have, but if you want better you presumably just have to put more effort and improve, which you'll be more likely to do if you're doing a module you like :smile:
Reply 2
It's certainly not 'rubbish'. I agree with the above. If you like it, your effort is already there and improving is theoretically simpler to do.
Reply 3
Enjoyment is hugely important because a passion for a topic is a big part of what motivates us to do deeper research and to improve our knowledge and understanding of a specific topic of interest - this can also lead to future choices, such as Dissertation research.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending