The Student Room Group

LIBF Level 3 Certificate in Financial Studies

Hi, does anyone have past papers for both part a and part b for unit 1?? I have my exam in less than 4 weeks time and I am in year 12. I really need these papers in order to pass my exams. If you have access to them, please can you share it with me? Many thanks..
Reply 1
Have you got access to the LiBF website? I think there’s past/sample papers on the website if I’m not mistaken. I’ve got my exam in January also. Hope your exams go well!
Reply 2
You school should have access to anything that's available - they can certainly give you 3 practice tests for Part a - so ask them.
Reply 3
Original post by Lo12
Have you got access to the LiBF website? I think there’s past/sample papers on the website if I’m not mistaken. I’ve got my exam in January also. Hope your exams go well!

Yes, I've checked but I cannot seem to find any! have you found some papers?
Thanks, you too! not sure how to revise tho..
Reply 4
When you log into your account and head to the Unit 1 page, you should be able to see an electronic sample paper there, along with the 2019 paper. I've attached a screenshot to help you find it :smile:
Reply 5
Ah thanks, I found the electronic sample, but I can't seem to access the 2019 paper..it says I "can't enrol myself onto this course?" Can you??

Original post by Lo12
When you log into your account and head to the Unit 1 page, you should be able to see an electronic sample paper there, along with the 2019 paper. I've attached a screenshot to help you find it :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by WingsDan
Ah thanks, I found the electronic sample, but I can't seem to access the 2019 paper..it says I "can't enrol myself onto this course?" Can you??

Yes, I had that as well. Maybe try emailing your finance teacher to see if they have access to it, since the paper might be locked so that it could be used for mocks?
Reply 7
Hi, does anyone have past papers for both part a and part b for unit 1?? I have my exam in less than 4 weeks time and I am in year 12. I really need these papers in order to pass my exams. If you have access to them, please can you share it with me? Many thanks..

have you done the peper
Original post by Lo12

Hi the same thing pops up for me. I need unit 2 part b 2019 paper. If anyone has it it would be really appreciated if you can send it over to my Instagram :zoya.19x
Original post by Kitty62794
Hi the same thing pops up for me. I need unit 2 part b 2019 paper. If anyone has it it would be really appreciated if you can send it over to my Instagram :zoya.19x

Did you ever get any of the exam papers? I'm taking Unit 4 Part A urgently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending