The Student Room Group

Exclusive relationship and Masturbate

If we in the exclusive relatiosnhip and my girl friend (not offical) like to give/help me masturbate when we slept together. Will it normal or right or should it be happen? or I should stop her kissing/touching or not share in the same bed again?How should I do?? It is made me bit confused as a Chrisitian (she is non-chrisitian). I am very like her and help she is the right one for the future wift. But I don't know will this thing help/support our developing into right future relationship.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am a Christian too and I believe that anything that hasn't to do anything with sex that involves the penetration of the vagina or anus is not considered sex.So I wouldn't say it is a taboo.After all it might end up as a marriage between you and her so don't lose out on the opportunity you have been given by God!
Reply 2
Original post by HectPan
I am a Christian too and I believe that anything that hasn't to do anything with sex that involves the penetration of the vagina or anus is not considered sex.So I wouldn't say it is a taboo.After all it might end up as a marriage between you and her so don't lose out on the opportunity you have been given by God!

thanks for the replid, so following what you said, it is ok and normal?? and let her touching my body and masturbate me off ?? I am use to suppress it before as not often need to masturbate myself. It had happen when I start shared bed with her recently. We were good freinds but not shared bed (as Christian faith) in the past even slept in the same room.
Reply 3
Original post by HectPan

Don't know it is opportunity given by God or the trap/attacking from the Devil
Original post by HectPan

Anything sexual is a sin. Any sexual activity. There is a reason that is the case, everything is meant for marriage
Original post by Anonymous
Don't know it is opportunity given by God or the trap/attacking from the Devil

Do not listen to him, he’s giving bad advice
I don’t see it as a barrier or something to get annoyed about.

Plus the science backs it up as well
Anon you should fill her mouth aplenty. The Bible only mentions sexual intercourse outside of marriage as a sin, this can be interpreted many different ways with many Christians staying in their faith by having anal sexual intercourse with their girlfriends.

I myself have partook in anal sexual intercourse with my current wife before we were married. I spoke to my Bishop and he condoned it.
Original post by jackmarshal757
You are disgusting

I would like you to explain further? I have been an active practitioner in my parish for 20+years.

I overlooked your questionable and misguided comments directed at Anon, without insulting you why do you insult me? I bet you are not even an active member of any parish or group.
Original post by UltimateGanstarr
I would like you to explain further? I have been an active practitioner in my parish for 20+years.

I overlooked your questionable and misguided comments directed at Anon, without insulting you why do you insult me? I bet you are not even an active member of any parish or group.

I’m a devout Christian, extremely. I have no clue who you are but doing this is disgusting
ITT: a lot of Christians unable to agree on what is or isn't acceptable as a Christian. Fills my atheist heart with joy :')
If you are both adults, listen to your feelings and together decide what is the right choice for your relationship. :smile:
I'm catholic, believe in interfaith marriages and don't support abstinence until marriage.

My mother & maternal grandmother both support the abstinence movement and oppose abortion under all circumstances.
With grandmother also believing that self-harm is holy and the medieval era perfect.
While electricity, the telephone, divorce, vaccines, yoga, painkillers, secular sweets, atheism and every other religion in existence- are all evil sins and the paths of the devil, his wife & their large family of adopted human children destined for eternal damnation.
Original post by NedgarDavids
ITT: a lot of Christians unable to agree on what is or isn't acceptable as a Christian. Fills my atheist heart with joy :')

They aren’t actually Christian don’t worry
Original post by londonmyst
If you are both adults, listen to your feelings and together decide what is the right choice for your relationship. :smile:
I'm catholic, believe in interfaith marriages and don't support abstinence until marriage.

My mother & maternal grandmother both support the abstinence movement and oppose abortion under all circumstances.
With grandmother also believing that self-harm is holy and the medieval era perfect.
While electricity, the telephone, divorce, vaccines, yoga, painkillers, secular sweets, atheism and every other religion in existence- are all evil sins and the paths of the devil, his wife & their large family of adopted human children destined for eternal damnation.

Have you read the Bible? Sorry but says constantly that a Christian should marry only a Christian and for good reason. Along with abstinence
I’m a devout Christian, extremely. I have no clue who you are but doing this is disgusting

As an actual devout Christian I can tell you that God looks poorly towards you, getting in the way of a fellow follower's life.
They aren’t actually Christian don’t worry

How disgusting you are denying others faith because it differs from yours! Absolutely shameful! I will ask my Bishop to pray for your downfall! Disgusting! I wish you a horrible Easter this year!
Have you read the Bible?

Yes- many different versions, interpretations and translations.
My undergrad is in theology as is one of my postgrads.

I'm well aware of the different approaches to the religion and very familiar with fundamentalist christianity.
My father is a bellowing militant atheist and my mother's family are ultra-traditionalist catholics that rejected vatican ii.
She was almost beaten to death after coming home to tell her father that she had decided to marry an atheist.
Original post by UltimateGanstarr
As an actual devout Christian I can tell you that God looks poorly towards you, getting in the way of a fellow follower's life.

Someone that’s advocating for something so against the faith.
Original post by londonmyst
Yes- many different versions, interpretations and translations.
My undergrad is in theology as is one of my postgrads.

I'm well aware of the different approaches to the religion and very familiar with fundamentalist christianity.
My father is a bellowing militant atheist and my mother's family are ultra-traditionalist catholics that rejected vatican ii.
She was almost beaten to death after coming home to tell her father that she had decided to marry an atheist.

If that’s so then you’d know that inter faith marriages are not permitted for a reason? The clash in religion, culture and much more.
If that’s so then you’d know that inter faith marriages are not permitted for a reason? The clash in religion, culture and much more.

We will have to agree to disagree on that point (and probably many others in terms of religious beliefs & interpretations). :smile:
The catholic church has long permitted interfaith marriages, as have many other mainstream churches within the UK & USA.
However I do agree that a lack of compatibility and willingness to compromise in terms of personal values & ambitions can often result in aggressive episodes or relationship breakdowns.
Since early childhood I have acquired plenty of practical experience of militant atheism, religious fundamentalism and a variety of secular socio-political dogmatism.

If you really want to debate the practical and theological elements involved in interfaith marriages or biblical infallibility, the best thing to do is start a thread in the religion or faith&spirituality forums.
Not derail OPs relationships thread and run the risk of annoying the mods.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending