The Student Room Group

Offer letter from Brunel, Cranfield, Nottingham and Exeter

I have received an offer to study at
Brunel university London for MSc accounting and finance
Cranfield university for MSc finance and management
Nottingham Trent university for MSc management and finance
Exeter MSc finance and management
Warwick MSc business and finance

I am confused as to which one to choose.
I was a high class education with the best student experience and location. Which of these is the most renowned for its business schools ?
Also are theses universities planning to take offline education in 2021 September as I would prefer offline over online.
Looking forward to someone’s help for guiding me.
Thank you
Hi, that's great that you have offers! Congratulations.
The best business school from those options would be Warwick, Exeter and Brunel.. but I would suggest having a look at the league tables and comparing the department and choose the modules you are most interested in.
Good luck!
Original post by Karneet kaur
I have received an offer to study at
Brunel university London for MSc accounting and finance
Cranfield university for MSc finance and management
Nottingham Trent university for MSc management and finance
Exeter MSc finance and management
Warwick MSc business and finance

I am confused as to which one to choose.
I was a high class education with the best student experience and location. Which of these is the most renowned for its business schools ?
Also are theses universities planning to take offline education in 2021 September as I would prefer offline over online.
Looking forward to someone’s help for guiding me.
Thank you

Hi Karneet,

Congratulations on your offers!

I am a PhD student at Cranfield and I also studied my masters here.
Cranfield is a very unique place, our campus is an old RAF base so we are quite rural, and we also have our own airport and runway which is pretty cool.
It's a lovely peaceful and picturesque location that really enables you to focus on your studies, but it's definitely not the place if you want to be partying all the time!
The School of Management is well regarded and performs well in rankings, you can see more details here: https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/som/about-us/rankings
Although as we are a postgraduate only university we don't qualify for some league tables, so bear that in mind if you can't find us!
You can also check out our blogs, most of which are written by students:
https://blogs.cranfield.ac.uk/category/leadership-management/fm

Is there anything else you'd like to know about Cranfield?

Katherine
Student Ambassador
Original post by VivianW121
The best business school from those options would be Warwick, Exeter and Brunel.. but I would suggest having a look at the league tables and comparing the department and choose the modules you are most interested in.
Good luck!

Original post by VivianW121
Good luck!

Where can I find the league table ?
Thank you vivianW121 where can I find the league table ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending