The Student Room Group

Drop your fave tracks to study to

What songs do you love to study to?
is there a particular genre that makes you focus?
What song makes you want to flip a table and do everything to make it to your goals?
Basically thinking of coming up with either a study motivation playlist or a good playlist for studying from the recommendations from you guys! like a collective TSR playlist or something :smile:
The sound of myself sobbing as I try desperately to understand second year A-level Maths.
Silence by Silence
Here’s a few of the record I play whilst studying:
The Social Network - Aaron Sorkin and Trent Reznor
Fasion Week - Death Grips
The Legend of Zelda - orchestral edition soundtrack
The Carter III - Lil Wayne
Equilibrium - Crowbar

📝📝
Bodies - Drowning Pool
The sound of my future plans crumbling after I see I have a maths test every week until I get an A
Original post by Jackudy3
The sound of myself sobbing as I try desperately to understand second year A-level Maths.

damn thats me in biology
i listen to stormzyy :rofl3: and this is why i fail every test
I love listening to slow, chill kpop songs while studying because it doesn't distract me since it's not in english. i recommend mono by rm or any song by bol4

Blutengel's Black Symphonies has been my favourite study music for coming up two years now and recently Lord of the Lost's Swan Songs, has joined that. What these albums have in common is they are re-recordings of existing synthpop or metal music with a symphony orchestra. It's a way of still enjoying some of my favourite music in a less distracting way. There's even a version without vocals of Swan Songs, called Swan Symphonies, that I'll listen to when I'm finding it so hard to concentrate that even music isn't helping me to block out the world. Plus Swan Songs II, but I usually just use that for a little more variety during really long study sessions as Swan Songs is my favourite. :yep:

My favourite track from Blutengel's Black Symphonies is Soultaker (Symphonic Version) and my favourite from Lord of the Lost's Swan Songs is Annabel Lee. :heart:
Original post by quinn19
What songs do you love to study to?
is there a particular genre that makes you focus?
What song makes you want to flip a table and do everything to make it to your goals?
Basically thinking of coming up with either a study motivation playlist or a good playlist for studying from the recommendations from you guys! like a collective TSR playlist or something :smile:

hi my name is jade and my favorite study songs are top 40 on youtube becasuse some of the songs are very inspirational and i listen to positvie songs like dusk till dawn and fight song they are my favorite songs that i listen to everyday i hope this helps

jade :smile::smile:
Sandstorm

Quick Reply

Latest