im pakistani ama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sy!¡
i think you mean kashmir:u:

yeah there’s a lot of tension lol

Ah whoops, my bad!

Although in fairness it is another regional despute
Original post by jackmarshal757
Thank you, as I understand it there’s a lot of tension between the two countries especially in regards to the Peshwari region, I’ve learnt that there’s a massive culture clash in reality.

Definitely a culture clash, even the accents are different it's almost like completely different cultures which are alien to each other.
Ah whoops, my bad!

true, i’ll give you that:u:
Ah whoops, my bad!

Aint just regional, the government despises us - they confiscated a Pakistani pigeon for being a 'spy'
This modichod is a bishead
Original post by FTheOpps
Aint just regional, the government despises us - they confiscated a Pakistani pigeon for being a 'spy'
This modichod is a bishead

Not surprised coming from the same country that beats drunk people to death because they believe there to be evil spirits contained with in a drunk
Not surprised coming from the same country that beats drunk people to death because they believe there to be evil spirits contained with in a drunk

we probs do the same tbh and for the same reason :lol:
we probs do the same tbh and for the same reason :lol:

Oh you do much worse no offence, such as harbour terrorists, corruption, religious persecution
Oh you do much worse no offence, such as harbour terrorists, corruption, religious persecution

Beg to differ. Define terrorism because the media's idea of it is wrong. Corruption? Look no further than India - where the government boycotts entire film careers for promoting Islam. Religious persecution? The government did nothing to stop a mob hunting Salman Khan for his promotion of Islam, or burning innocent Muslims to death. They secretly encouraged it.
Beg to differ. Define terrorism because the media's idea of it is wrong. Corruption? Look no further than India - where the government boycotts entire film careers for promoting Islam. Religious persecution? The government did nothing to stop a mob hunting Salman Khan for his promotion of Islam, or burning innocent Muslims to death. They secretly encouraged it.

Terrorism is wrong, in all forms.

Members of the Pakistani government allow safe passage and allow them to live in Pakistan freely for a price.
I'll answer you akh

I dont dislike Indians but I hate their government and am proud to be separate from them
I've never been mistaken for an indian I look very pak

I didn't realise you could tell an Indian from a Pakistani 😅. For me it's so hard to tell South Asians apart.They look so similar.

Original post by sy!¡
i don’t hate indians but their government is sh¡t

No doubt that both sides have their faults but I've had this burning question as an outsider. Conflicts have been going on for years on end with no end in sight.
- When do you think it will end? Will it ever end?
- Isn't it high time both sides realise that they can't win? I mean, they've been fighting since the 1940s if I'm not wrong. It's been a little over 80 years.
- This is a weird one but I have noticed it on many occasions. Why do Indians and Pakistanis always fight in the comments sections? The post could be about a cat and you see these two arguing about why their country is better.Is there superiority of some sort involved?
Do you hate the Indians? Genuine question.

Also would you be offended if people assumed you were Indian? Given the similarities between the two peoples that an unfamiliar might think?

No i don't hate indians my best friend is indian lmao. No i wouldn't be offended its still a type of south asian i guess...

Apparently i dont even look asian everyone thinks im white idek why might be bc of the way i dress and my skin colour no idea looool :confused:
Original post by MalcolmX
favourite type of music?

anything by m huncho really - erm like rap i do listen to american rappers too :smile:
Original post by Fox Hound
Don't know if you have this problem but I can't really speak punjabi or urdu that well and as a pakistani, it's always been so awkward, especially with the older asians. Is it like this for you or any other pakistanis here, would like to hear how you guys feel about this if you have the same problem.

I do urdu at gcse im in year 11 looool and i cant speak a word. And yeah its so awkward omg my mum tells me what to reply
Original post by omarahmedfazal
Why is Pakistani food so amazing?! I particularly love the biryani and this sweet called rasmalai.

yeah icl ive never had biryani :/ but rasmalai is really good!
Original post by Zamestaneh
If I was to push you off a cliff, how far would you have to fall to reach terminal velocity?

no idea very far? to my death?
My question was never answered :frown:

HIIII i fell asleep lmaoo sorry :frown:
Original post by theoneyoulove
HIIII i fell asleep lmaoo sorry :frown:

Other people answered it don’t worry, got into a lengthy conversation over the Pakistan/India situation
I didn't realise you could tell an Indian from a Pakistani 😅. For me it's so hard to tell South Asians apart.They look so similar.

Paks and Indians look and sound very different especially in the UK :lol: paks here have either an East London accent or a Bradford accent whereas the Indians sound more posh. In general paks are lighter skinned but there are exceptions and that's not rlly a way to tell. We tend to have a bigger noses but also to be better looking :u:
No doubt that both sides have their faults but I've had this burning question as an outsider. Conflicts have been going on for years on end with no end in sight.
- When do you think it will end? Will it ever end?
- Isn't it high time both sides realise that they can't win? I mean, they've been fighting since the 1940s if I'm not wrong. It's been a little over 80 years.
- This is a weird one but I have noticed it on many occasions. Why do Indians and Pakistanis always fight in the comments sections? The post could be about a cat and you see these two arguing about why their country is better.Is there superiority of some sort involved?

It's the kind of conflict that stems back a couple generations so it's deeply rooted in us culturally. This means that unless there's a change in the next few generations, which I doubt, the beef will never be over
It's the kind of conflict that stems back a couple generations so it's deeply rooted in us culturally. This means that unless there's a change in the next few generations, which I doubt, the beef will never be over

Wow, that's a scary thought...
im pakistani and i dont like being one lol i got a BIG NOSEE and i dont like the food like roti or any pakistani food no offense lol

whos from lahore/faislabad in pakistan

??
its like saying the n- word and youre not black. p4ki is a racial slur and shouldnt be used by other desis. only say it if youre pakistani

p4ki can be used by all desis because all of us were racially abused with this word and bengalis especially experienced p*** bashing more then pakistanis themselves in London
Original post by OnAndOff
p4ki can be used by all desis because all of us were racially abused with this word and bengalis especially experienced p*** bashing more then pakistanis themselves in London

okay but youre not acc pakistani are you..... it's like imagine i got called the n-word and decided to say it just because i got called one lmao. It doesnt make sense dont say it if you arent pakistani its a racial slur... Thats like imagine i got the n-word and said it to others bc i got called one... what you said makes no sense if you say it then erm ..
okay but youre not acc pakistani are you..... it's like imagine i got called the n-word and decided to say it just because i got called one lmao. It doesnt make sense dont say it if you arent pakistani its a racial slur... Thats like imagine i got the n-word and said it to others bc i got called one... what you said makes no sense if you say it then erm ..

it's not deep a lot of apnay say the n word more than the kalay themselves

Quick Reply

Latest