The Student Room Group

Santander apprenticeship 2020/21

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
same :/

Original post by Sam147067
Still haven’t heard anything
has anyone else got a response from santander after completing the interview. I had just received a response stating they are reviewing my interview.
Original post by anonshib
has anyone else got a response from santander after completing the interview. I had just received a response stating they are reviewing my interview.

I dont think anyone else has done the interview yet mate. Most of us here are still waiting for the link
Original post by Harry.lee890
I dont think anyone else has done the interview yet mate. Most of us here are still waiting for the link

i reckon another reason why you have not got the link is because we might be doing two different apprenticeships. I'm doing the corporate banking and commercial banking apprenticeship. It could make sense that your link is late if you are doing financial crime.
Original post by anonshib
i reckon another reason why you have not got the link is because we might be doing two different apprenticeships. I'm doing the corporate banking and commercial banking apprenticeship. It could make sense that your link is late if you are doing financial crime.

I've applied for Commercial Banking aswell mate. I think there might be some sort of technical error. I doubt they'd email us saying it would be sent this week if they didn't fully intend to do so
I've applied for Commercial Banking aswell mate. I think there might be some sort of technical error. I doubt they'd email us saying it would be sent this week if they didn't fully intend to do so

give them a call mate. It is better to find out as my interview is completed and i am awaiting results. Have you applied to anything else like uni
Hello guys, hows everyone gotten on with it? All done the video now?

Have you ? And how was it ?
Reply 48

When I tried doing the interview it came up with an error message after recording the video saying 'your camera is not in good standing' even though I tried on 2 different laptops and also on phone.
Original post by Abbiecalm
Have you ? And how was it ?

Yeah mines all done now. it was okay though. A few of the questions were more challenging than I expected but think it went well nonetheless. How about you ?
Original post by dpsng
When I tried doing the interview it came up with an error message after recording the video saying 'your camera is not in good standing' even though I tried on 2 different laptops and also on phone.

Call them mate. The early careers guys have helped me out when I had issues
Yeah mines all done now. it was okay though. A few of the questions were more challenging than I expected but think it went well nonetheless. How about you ?

Just waiting for the link but apparently in some people’s interviews it didn’t accept them because of the angle of the camera

Just waiting for the link but apparently in some people’s interviews it didn’t accept them because of the angle of the camera

Mine went through fine luckily. You planning on using your phone or a laptop?
If They send the link then I’ll use my phone.
Has anyone made it to the assessment centre stage
Has anyone made it to the assessment centre stage

Got any email saying they'd let me know by mid April :smile:
Hi is anyone else still waiting for a interview email.... I still haven’t heard anything since the online assessments
Original post by Foulger10
Hi is anyone else still waiting for a interview email.... I still haven’t heard anything since the online assessments

when did you do the tests, i think maybe u might get them in like the following week or 2 but call them up or email them just incase.
Does anyone know the questions?
Original post by tanyabrookes5
Does anyone know the questions?

It’s not really fair to say ty e questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending