The Student Room Group

Thread: Border Force Apprenticeship 2020 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hey! I'm going to do mine tomorrow as well, thought there was no point holding out hope after they said they weren't interviewing anymore, so I am not at all prepared and very stressed! I'm just hoping they'll be sympathetic to us all given the situation :redface:

Good Luck to anyone else who hasn't done theirs yet! Anyone going for Birmingham Airport?
Original post by ggss14
Hey! I'm going to do mine tomorrow as well, thought there was no point holding out hope after they said they weren't interviewing anymore, so I am not at all prepared and very stressed! I'm just hoping they'll be sympathetic to us all given the situation :redface:

Good Luck to anyone else who hasn't done theirs yet! Anyone going for Birmingham Airport?

Hi could you please tell me how long the Questions were & roughly how many? Thanks
Reply 62
Original post by BeBopPower
Hi could you please tell me how long the Questions were & roughly how many? Thanks

Hey, I'm pretty sure they tell you that you can't disclose anything about the interview after you've done it so I don't think I will be able to, sorry.

Good luck though! I'm sure so long as you know what the job involves and look through the successful profiles stuff that you'll be fine!
Reply 63
Hey, how does everyone feel about their applications? :smile:
Original post by ggss14
Hey, how does everyone feel about their applications? :smile:

I completely fluffed my interview - I prepared and you really didn’t need to they are looking for initial responses - I don’t expect to hear anything back I could kick myself my brain just went to mush I am actually gutted!
Original post by dajackel12
Hi,

I applied for the late 2020 apprenticeship and I just received an email today stating I'll be invited to an online recorded interview soon.

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has had this and the questions they ask? Any help would be great!

How did you find the interview 😬 and has anyone heard anything back yet even though I totally destroyed mine can always hope mr bean is looking at mine and thinking she seems ok 😂
Original post by Meshabbb
I completely fluffed my interview - I prepared and you really didn’t need to they are looking for initial responses - I don’t expect to hear anything back I could kick myself my brain just went to mush I am actually gutted!

Dont let that put you off, someone I know only spoke for around 30 seconds on each question, rambled and didn’t give examples on some questions and was still offered a job :smile: you’re definitely not the only one as I feel like my brain went to mush on some too haha
Original post by jessrb1
Dont let that put you off, someone I know only spoke for around 30 seconds on each question, rambled and didn’t give examples on some questions and was still offered a job :smile: you’re definitely not the only one as I feel like my brain went to mush on some too haha

That was literally me! I was so thrown by the questions that in between I was literally banging my head off the table 😭 I am going to apply on the next campaign and at least I will know what to expect!
Hey,

Sorry for the late reply, interview defo could have went a lot better. I think I fluffed it but got to wait and see!

Anyone heard anything since the interview?
Original post by dajackel12
Hey,

Sorry for the late reply, interview defo could have went a lot better. I think I fluffed it but got to wait and see!

Anyone heard anything since the interview?

Nothing 😬 still says interview slot booked
Did anyone get an update?
Original post by Shandy28
Did anyone get an update?

Nothing yet :frown: have you?
Not yet
Reply 73
Did anyone applied for Tilbury or Felixstowe please? Also waiting for response. Good luck everyone🤞
Original post by Jane01
Did anyone applied for Tilbury or Felixstowe please? Also waiting for response. Good luck everyone🤞

I applied for Tilbury! Where in the recruiting process are you? :smile:
Reply 75
Interview done. Just waiting if accepted or not😬. What about you?
Original post by Jane01
Interview done. Just waiting if accepted or not😬. What about you?

Exact same here, I haven’t seen many people apply for Tilbury/Felixstowe so hopefully we have a good chance 🤞
Reply 77
Oh it would be amazing. But is my second try🤞😬first time I didn't go through after interview.
Reply 78
Did anyone got an invitation for virtual open day sessions?
Original post by Jane01
Did anyone got an invitation for virtual open day sessions?

Yeah :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending