The Student Room Group

what's a game me and my friend can play together?

What are some multiplayer games me and my friend can play? It can be appstore games or laptop and xbox cross play games. Not fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, among us please. thanks :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Terraria
There is online risk or monopoly. Cards against humanity if you are old enough
you have left the set of games open to practically every game which is not very helpful unless you want a list of all games
Original post by x_anonymous_x
What are some multiplayer games me and my friend can play? It can be appstore games or laptop and xbox cross play games. Not fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, among us please. thanks :smile:

soggy biscuit
Original post by HoldThisL
you have left the set of games open to practically every game which is not very helpful unless you want a list of all games

if you don't know any others don't comment then
At least give us a vague genre as an idea of what you enjoy playing.
if you don't know any others don't comment then

you absolute donut head
Battleships
Noughts and Crosses
Snap
UNO
Poker
Chess
Ludo
Snakes and ladders
Word and number type things and so on
Games that promote thinking etc
Picture games
Memory ones
Games that teach you things
Spell in another language the whole alphabet
Original post by HoldThisL
you absolute donut head

ok
8 Ball Pool :biggrin:
I always bring out Soul Calibur and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater when I have friends over.
Original post by A Rolling Stone
soggy biscuit

God tier reply
hide and seek
amogus 2

I'd really recommend you play Sky: Children of The Light. It's not the typical competitive game most would go for - it's actually a really nice relaxing game available on phones, where you travel beautiful realms and help spirits. It's multiplayer (up to 8 players per server). You can play at your own pace, and the game is best played with others to help you beat the game.

I think of racing games to play together, primary the Super Mario Kart series. That is what I was used to play with friends.
There is a good cooperative game called Way Out. I wish I could play, but I have nobody to play with me.
Original post by Sabertooth
I always bring out Soul Calibur and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater when I have friends over.

Tony Hawk, of course! how can I forget it! thanks that you gave me the reminder. It is one of these games that makes even more fun to play with another gamers.
Skribbl io
Fortweek

Quick Reply

Latest