The Student Room Group

i’m so pathetically lonely

i have friends, great friends who i hang out at college with all the time but as soon as i get home, i don’t really talk to them. a lot of them are busy with homework and jobs and gym stuff and i’m not complaining about them being busy, just that i crave human interaction that i can’t get.

my best friend goes to college but we only have a cpuple frees together a week, he’s got another group of friends (about 4 of them in total i think ??) and they play video games together a lot and talk a lot. i’m not jealous and i’m happy he’s got people to spend time with who have similar intrests to him (we have stuff in common but he has diff things in common with his group), i just want to be able to do that too. i want to play video games with people too and call and just not be lonely anymore.

i don’t play any games with my boyfriend or call him anymore, he’s usually on call playing games with his friends and i don’t want to bother him.

i dont think i’m looking for any solutions i just want to get my feeling out somewhere
Reply 1
aye, i relate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending