The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

University of Cambridge admission 2021 - MPhil Energy Technologies

Have anyone received offer letter for MPhil Energy Technologies?

Scroll to see replies

No but I have had the interview
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Original post by Amandabalogun1

Hi, I also had an interview around mid-March. Which status are you now at for the portal? I moved from "under review the department" to "under review the degree committee" two days before.
Reply 3
When is your date of interview????
Hi everyone! I applied to this course pleased to meet y’all here. I had my interview on 21st March. How’s everyone’s status now?
Reply 5
Original post by AngelinaZ
Hi everyone! I applied to this course pleased to meet y’all here. I had my interview on 21st March. How’s everyone’s status now?

I had it on 19 March but still under review by dept. How about u???
Original post by pickyyyfi

Had it on 22nd March still under review by dept:frown:
Original post by AppleTV
Hi, I also had an interview around mid-March. Which status are you now at for the portal? I moved from "under review the department" to "under review the degree committee" two days before.

hi, I moved from "under the review by the department" to "awaiting approval by the postgraduate admissions office"
hi, I moved from "under the review by the department" to "awaiting approval by the postgraduate admissions office"

Hi congrats on the good progress!! When was ur interview btw?
10th of March
Original post by pickyyyfi

Any progress so far?
Any progress so far?

Nahhh no more progress think I was rejected GL mate
I had interview by Jan 15th and got result only by Mar 12th. Timeline differs.
Original post by proudfeminist
I had interview by Jan 15th and got result only by Mar 12th. Timeline differs.

Jesus that’s too long! Hows the result btw
(edited 3 years ago)
Jesus that’s too long! Hows the result btw

Under review with the degree committee. Received a mail will be updated after Easter.

Could you share the questions asked in the interview?
Reply 17
Hey, I was proposes an interview in the upcoming weeks and I was wondering if you have any tips on how to be prepared?
Reply 18
Original post by Ahmed6012A
Hello, could you please shed some light on what kind of questions were asked in the interview? Particularly the technical stuff, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, so the questions should be focussed on transfer of energy such as kinetic to potential energy for different problem questions. You should revise first law and second law and be familiar with what they imply.
Reply 19
Original post by Ahmed6012A
Thank you so much for your reply. Do you remember the question and was it a specific problem, or was it more about the theory?

The question resolved around explaining a problem using the thermodynamic laws and then he should ask you to develop by asking you other questions on the theory behind the transfer of heat. Mine was about a free fall object

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending