The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sustainable Development in University of Sussex

Hello everyone, I am preparing to apply for my Master in Sustainable Development at the University of Sussex. My average is 2.59 now, but I believe that it will rise to 2.80 and above with the completion of the last semester of my undergraduate education. What do you think my chances of getting accepted are?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone, I am preparing to apply for my Master in Sustainable Development at the University of Sussex. My average is 2.59 now, but I believe that it will rise to 2.80 and above with the completion of the last semester of my undergraduate education. What do you think my chances of getting accepted are?

Hello, thank you for your question.

For the Sustainable Development degree at Sussex, the university asks for a minimum of 2:2 undergraduate degree (equivalent to the GPA of 2.7). Hence, 2.80 GPA would meet the grade entry requirements. If you would like to find out more information about the entry criteria/ academic requirements/ details of the course and so on, I would recommend contacting Postgraduate Course Enquiries ([email protected]) and/or the Admissions Enquiries (+44 (0)1273 876787; Send us a message).

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions that I might be able to help you with :smile:

Best Wishes,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student MSci with a Year Abroad)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by University of Sussex Official Reps

For the Sustainable Development degree at Sussex, the university asks for a minimum of 2:2 undergraduate degree (equivalent to the GPA of 2.7). Hence, 2.80 GPA would meet the grade entry requirements. If you would like to find out more information about the entry criteria/ academic requirements/ details of the course and so on, I would recommend contacting Postgraduate Course Enquiries ([email protected]) and/or the Admissions Enquiries (+44 (0)1273 876787; Send us a message).

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions that I might be able to help you with :smile:

Best Wishes,

How soon are the results declared? Do you have a time frame?
Original post by Anonymous
How soon are the results declared? Do you have a time frame?

Hello,

For more information about the application process please refer to our How to apply for a Masters course page.
For Sustainable Development MSc, the application deadline is 1 August 2021 (international), 1 September 2021 (UK).

Your offer will include a date by which you must accept (or decline) the place.
The deadline to make your decision depends on when the offer letter is issued:

You can accept your offer via our postgraduate application system.
You will see the response deadline in your offer letter which is viewable from your online account.

I would recommend contacting the Postgraduate Pre-application enquiries team by emailing [email protected] or calling +44 (0)1273 876787 if you have any further enquiries.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Erica (3rd Year Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Student)
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by University of Sussex Official Reps

Best Wishes,

how long does it take to receive an offer for masters ?
Original post by emdee.khan
how long does it take to receive an offer for masters ?

Hello @emdee.khan,

The admission team looks at each application carefully, therefore, we cannot say an exact timeframe on when you will receive your offer.

For more information on your offer and confirming your place, please visit here.

Kind regards,
Erica (3rd Year Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Student)
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending