The Student Room Group

LAE Tottenham (London Academy of Excellence) - Questions

I was wondering anyone doing these subjects or go to LAE Tottenham:
Maths
Furthermaths
Physics
Computer Science
Chemistry.

How many people do these subjects (like a rough estimate or if you know the actual number that would be great!)?

How many teachers teach each subject?

What is your personal experience about any of the subjects?
Around 70% of students at LAET do A-level Maths. Half the students do the sciences so I presume around 50% for chemistry. Nice name btw wonder where you got it from. *cough* *cough*
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by AimPerfectly
Around 70% of students at LAET do A-level Maths. Half the students do the sciences so I presume around 50% for chemistry. Nice name btw wonder where you got it from. *cough* *cough*

OMG MY HERO REPLIED TO ME!!! How did you find this information? Do you know the percentage for other subjects that I listed? Also, you know where I got the name from. :wink:
Original post by Aimaccurately
OMG MY HERO REPLIED TO ME!!! How did you find this information? Do you know the percentage for other subjects that I listed? Also, you know where I got the name from. :wink:

Hi, I am always pleased to meet a fellow fan. I have obtained that information on Taster Day. The percentages for the other subjects you stated were not discussed however. Although, they did state that the number of students for computer science are increasing so they are considering getting a new computer science classroom. That implies that quite a few do students take CS.
Hi, I am always pleased to meet a fellow fan. I have obtained that information on Taster Day. The percentages for the other subjects you stated were not discussed however. Although, they did state that the number of students for computer science are increasing so they are considering getting a new computer science classroom. That implies that quite a few do students take CS.

MY HERO REPLIED TO ME TWICE!!! I MUST HAVE HIT A JACKPOT!!! Do you know how many seats/students would be in one classroom based on the classrooms you have seen on Taster Day?
(Original post by Aimaccurately)

MY HERO REPLIED TO ME TWICE!!! I MUST HAVE HIT A JACKPOT!!! Do you know how many seats/students would be in one classroom based on the classrooms you have seen on Taster Day?

no
(edited 2 years ago)
(Original post by Aimaccurately)

no

My hero has disappointed me. :frown: I cannot believe he does not know how many seats there are, or at least have an estimate. :frown: Sadness is flowing through my body right now and I do not know how to deal with the disappointment my hero has given me. :frown:
My hero has disappointed me. :frown: I cannot believe he does not know how many seats there are, or at least have an estimate. :frown: Sadness is flowing through my body right now and I do not know how to deal with the disappointment my hero has given me. :frown:

ok.
Original post by aimperfectly
ok.

omg i cant believe you would reply to me like that!

I know that the average size class is 20 students and maths (the most picked) has 25 students per class
(edited 2 years ago)
I know that the average size class is 20 students and maths (the most picked) has 25 students per class

So you did know?
So you did know?

idk.
Is there a WiFi connection for students at laet
Hi I’m wondering if your are allowed to use the lifts at LAE Tottenham
Original post by Chiasmuss
Hi I’m wondering if your are allowed to use the lifts at LAE Tottenham

Sorry for the late reply. Yes you are allowed to use the lifts between ground floor and floor one however these lifts are only accessible from the front so when switching between classes upstairs and downstairs you will need to use the staircase unless you are physically unable to.
Sorry for the late reply. Yes you are allowed to use the lifts between ground floor and floor one however these lifts are only accessible from the front so when switching between classes upstairs and downstairs you will need to use the staircase unless you are physically unable to.

Hey I’ll be starting on Monday, quick question, is there a football pitch
Original post by imscareddaddy
Hey I’ll be starting on Monday, quick question, is there a football pitch

If you join the football club which many students take part in you'll be at some sort of football pitch. I've not played football at the school so my knowledge is quite scarce but you don't need to worry about it unless you want to play football everyday.
I wanna play everyday xd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending