The Student Room Group

Tomorrow is my birthday but I have nobody to celebrate with?

I have no friends so I don't have anyone to celebrate my birthday with. My family is in my home country.
So I'm alone. Life has been very unfair to me in the last 4 years but I can't do anything anymore. I ve given up.

I'm currently living in London (since the 2017) . What can I do to make my day a bit better?

Scroll to see replies

buy yourself cake

Happy birthday for tomorrow <3
Reply 2
Zoom?
Go out by yourself and enjoy it by yourself. Sometimes it's better being alone even on your birthday, Make sure to face time and call your family in your home country so you don't feel sad.
Reply 4
Original post by Qxi.xli
buy yourself cake

Happy birthday for tomorrow <3

Thank you
Reply 5
Original post by sophiamumtaz
Go out by yourself and enjoy it by yourself. Sometimes it's better being alone even on your birthday, Make sure to face time and call your family in your home country so you don't feel sad.

Thanks for the advice
Reply 6
Treat yourself to something nice and happy birthday for tomorrow! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Treat yourself to something nice and happy birthday for tomorrow! :smile:

Thank you I'm wondering where to go. I know most parts of Central London as I ve lived in Central since the last 4 years so know most of the areas. Is there anything nice where I can go? I'm thinking of Greenwich park but not sure
Go to the big ben area because a lot of people see it as a very touristy area so people wouldn't even notice your alone and there's a lot of different and fun places to go around there like the dungeons or madame tussaud's. happy birthday for tomorrow :smile:
Aww happy early birthday. Enjoy it on your own.
Reply 10
Original post by sophiamumtaz
Go to the big ben area because a lot of people see it as a very touristy area so people wouldn't even notice your alone and there's a lot of different and fun places to go around there like the dungeons or madame tussaud's. happy birthday for tomorrow :smile:

Thanks
Reply 11
Original post by Moonlight rain

Thank you
Sorry bro, happy bday from me though!
Happy birthday.:smile:. Go somewhere for the day that you enjoy and splash out on something nice. Treat yourself to a nice meal/cake/drink and be happy.
Original post by Malden
I have no friends so I don't have anyone to celebrate my birthday with. My family is in my home country.
So I'm alone. Life has been very unfair to me in the last 4 years but I can't do anything anymore. I ve given up.

I'm currently living in London (since the 2017) . What can I do to make my day a bit better?

Happy birthday in advance! :woo:

Here are a few ideas:
1. Make a birthday cake for yourself. Give the leftovers to your local neighbours and use this as an opportunity to make a new friend.
2. Go shopping or to a restaurant.
3. Spend the day watching movies.
4. Video-call your family members.
5. Find a new hobby.
Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow, and as someone earlier said, buy yourself a cake. I did that earlier this year and honestly, it really helped me get past the feelings of loneliness! :smile:
Original post by Moonlight rain

who needs people:biggrin:
Original post by Malden

Have a great birthday tomorrow, trust me you don’t need people - make a list today of things that make u happy and do them, take a break from reality and buy urself a birthday cake 🎂
Original post by Wise Goldie
who needs people:biggrin:

literally yes exactly. I didn't even come out of a person I came out of a Chanel bag
(edited 2 years ago)
BESTIE you DONT HAV TO BE ALONE IF YOU WANT TOMMOROW I CAN MAKE A THREAD FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY SO WE CAN CELEBRATE! Itll be a bop

Quick Reply

Latest