The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Some of the traits that I find in an ideal woman for is that any guy like me will be her first and, possibly, her last, that she needs to do anything for me, and that she needs to be true to me.
Interesting thread.
Best Veteran tshirts.
(edited 2 years ago)
Majority can say what they think is ideal and then when they get it they eff it up because they have self esteem issues. So you just gotta be yourself
18 - 28, shorter than me. Religious and shares similar spiritual views.
Original post by SlaveofAll
Some of the traits that I find in an ideal woman for is that any guy like me will be her first and, possibly, her last, that she needs to do anything for me, and that she needs to be true to me.

Okay so someone who'd love you more than pretty much everything, make you her priority and is true to you.
I do pretty much all of that lol. Just random, but if some women out there would love you that way, would you do the same for her?
Original post by Anonymous
Majority can say what they think is ideal and then when they get it they eff it up because they have self esteem issues. So you just gotta be yourself

Yea happened with my previous sigh
But being yourself can't be a "type" right,
Idk i've heard most guys have one, like that idea of what they're ideal person would be like, know what i mean?
OOOOOOF

Original post by shooonthebeat
18 - 28, shorter than me. Religious and shares similar spiritual views.

Ah okay, that makes sense, but nothing specific? about how she'd look or personality wise? I feel like guys aren't that specific?
Original post by Alaska_Bear_25
Okay so someone who'd love you more than pretty much everything, make you her priority and is true to you.
I do pretty much all of that lol. Just random, but if some women out there would love you that way, would you do the same for her?

I'm a man of my word and reward her with tons of love, as any woman would be my first.
I'm a man of my word and reward her with tons of love, as any woman would be my first.

That sounds really sweet, but when the situation does arise, most men don't react the way they initially say they would.

I might be bias saying this but my ex who loved me more than life itself, who said he didn't care about my past because I was his future and his present, left me in the end after an almost perfect relationship, because of something from my past (which I already told him about), because it hurt him a lot. Even though, I always put him above pretty much everyone else and he knew it, even though he treated me like a princess and made me feel like he was "the one".

But you seem like a good guy, and have honourably good intentions
a wealthy nymphomaniac who enjoys a game of chess.
That sounds really sweet, but when the situation does arise, most men don't react the way they initially say they would.

I might be bias saying this but my ex who loved me more than life itself, who said he didn't care about my past because I was his future and his present, left me in the end after an almost perfect relationship, because of something from my past (which I already told him about), because it hurt him a lot. Even though, I always put him above pretty much everyone else and he knew it, even though he treated me like a princess and made me feel like he was "the one".

But you seem like a good guy, and have honourably good intentions

I became what you call good against my will, but I don't wanna hurt people intentionally either.
Original post by the bear
a wealthy nymphomaniac who enjoys a game of chess.

That is a very interesting thing to want from that ideal person 😂 I can imagine the perfect day, being playing chess and doing "stuff" in the mansion 😂
I became what you call good against my will, but I don't wanna hurt people intentionally either.

I'm not sure what you mean by became good against your will. But its nice that you don't want to intentionally hurt people
That is a very interesting thing to want from that ideal person 😂 I can imagine the perfect day, being playing chess and doing "stuff" in the mansion 😂

:hat2:
I'm not sure what you mean by became good against your will. But its nice that you don't want to intentionally hurt people

I have a natural personality and an artificial personality. My natural personality wants to live like a master, while my artificial personality is more mindful of other people. Either way, I want people to suffer.
Do you happen to have a type tho? Something that all the women you've crushed on or been with in your life have in common?
I know I don't have a type, its more of attraction and personality, but still
I have a natural personality and an artificial personality. My natural personality wants to live like a master, while my artificial personality is more mindful of other people. Either way, I want people to suffer.

Well I think everyone wants to be wealthy and live that way at some point or the other, but people try to make themselves be considerate of others too even if not naturally. But wanting people to suffer, doesn't seem like a nice thing to want. Especially considering you said that you don't want to hurt people intentionally a while back.
Well I think everyone wants to be wealthy and live that way at some point or the other, but people try to make themselves be considerate of others too even if not naturally. But wanting people to suffer, doesn't seem like a nice thing to want. Especially considering you said that you don't want to hurt people intentionally a while back.

I feel like I'm putting make-up just to be pleasing to other people, because not everyone want to deal with my natural personality.
Aaah okaayy yea that seems right. I'm still not sure why I started this thread, guess I just wanted to know if I low key met these criteria lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending