The Student Room Group

Really that I miss, or that I’ve possibly fallen for a fling. What can I do?

Long story short:

I met her back in early May. I wasn’t actively looking for anything serious, but things developed over the months.

I was abroad and I told myself that having a full-on relationship would do more harm than good, so I avoid telling her how I felt.

My heart is aching for her. Honestly I’m in tears just running through every moment we shared.

It’s only been a month, but the thought of that last look she gave me when I left is haunting me.
Reply 1
Haven't you posted this before, in which case the replies said you weren't really interested because you were very dismissive in your description of this girl?

If not, same applies. You've called her 'a fling' and if you haven't made a live to get in touch, do you really care for her? Maybe you miss being in whatever kind of relationship it was, rather than being with this particular girl.

More info needed to make a proper assessment, like what did you agree with her when you left?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Haven't you posted this before, in which case the replies said you weren't really interested because you were very dismissive in your description of this girl?

If not, same applies. You've called her 'a fling' and if you haven't made a live to get in touch, do you really care for her? Maybe you miss being in whatever kind of relationship it was, rather than being with this particular girl.

More info needed to make a proper assessment, like what did you agree with her when you left?

I’ve never heard from you before on here.

If I didn’t care, do you really think I’d be on here at 1am talking about her?

Congratulations, you’ve just wasted 3 mins of you life writing that tripe of a response.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve never heard from you before on here.

If I didn’t care, do you really think I’d be on here at 1am talking about her?

Congratulations, you’ve just wasted 3 mins of you life writing that tripe of a response.

And if you care so much about this girl, why are you on here at 1am instead of contacting her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending