The Student Room Group

Virginity

Can you still bleed after you lose your virginity? The guy I lost it to only put half of his **** in for 20 seconds and when he took it out he saw that there was a little bit of blood so he refused to **** me. I thought I was supposed to bleed a lot but I didn't. Will I bleed the next time I have proper intercourse or the next time someone penetrates me deeper & actually puts his dck in and out instead of putting it in once?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Can you still bleed after you lose your virginity? The guy I lost it to only put half of his **** in for 20 seconds and when he took it out he saw that there was a little bit of blood so he refused to **** me. I thought I was supposed to bleed a lot but I didn't. Will I bleed the next time I have proper intercourse or the next time someone penetrates me deeper & actually puts his dck in and out instead of putting it in once?

If you bleed within minutes of having sex for the first time that is normal. Some girls don't bleed at all while some bleed quite a bit for a few minutes. If you bleed regularly for weeks after sex then you should see a doctor without delay.
Reply 2
Original post by Xanthius
If you bleed within minutes of having sex for the first time that is normal. Some girls don't bleed at all while some bleed quite a bit for a few minutes. If you bleed regularly for weeks after sex then you should see a doctor without delay.

Ohh no, I didn't mean it like that, my bad. I meant can you bleed when you have intercourse for the second time if your first only inserted his penis in you and took it out?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ohh no, I didn't mean it like that, my bad. I meant can you bleed when you have intercourse for the second time if your first only inserted his penis in you and took it out?

Yes possibly if the first guy didn't actually tear all of your hymen first time there may be part of it left so a second penis thrust in fully will clear it. You may bleed a small amount then but that should be the end of it.
Reply 4
I didn't bleed on my first time but as said it is different for every girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending