I’m so sorry I’m not with it at all today 🤣

It’s ok 😂🥰
How are you calculating your points?
Original post by Anthony_cox123
How are you calculating your points?

Leicester scoring document available on their website
Original post by s_m2222
Leicester scoring document available on their website

Ah thanks. Do we know what the the scoring cut off was for last year?
Original post by Anthony_cox123
Ah thanks. Do we know what the the scoring cut off was for last year?

I believe is was 49 for national and 46 for East midland but not completely sure for 2020. I also vaguely remember it may have risen to 52 for 2021 according to last years thread but not completely sure again
Original post by s_m2222
I believe is was 49 for national and 46 for East midland but not completely sure for 2020. I also vaguely remember it may have risen to 52 for 2021 according to last years thread but not completely sure again

Oh right okay, thank you!
Original post by s_m2222

was this 52 for east midlands applicants or home applicants ?? also surely 52 out of 64 is WAY too high to be the cut off
i remember at the open day you’re just expected to be at least in the bottom two deciles and i don’t remember what was said ab gcses
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sparklycat
was this 52 for east midlands applicants or home applicants ?? also surely 52 out of 64 is WAY too high to be the cut off
i remember at the open day you’re just expected to be at least in the bottom two deciles and i don’t remember what was said ab gcses

I think it’s 52 for national applicants but not sure. Also when you said ‘expected to be at least in the bottom two deciles’ are you referring to UCAT score
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by s_m2222
I think it’s 52 for national applicants but not sure. Also when you said ‘expected to be at least in the bottom two deciles’ are you referring to UCAT score

yes
yes

thanks
anyone got news?
Original post by hamzakhurshid
anyone got news?

no ones going to here anything during the christmas holidays
anyone got news?

Nope, christmas break
no ones going to here anything during the christmas holidays

Tbf, I thought the same thing but I got an invite to interview from another uni today.
Original post by dfgndflkj
Tbf, I thought the same thing but I got an invite to interview from another uni today.

exactly, same here
exactly, same here

what uni was it ?? but also leicester have said we’re not going to here back from them until new years anyways. but congrats on the good news !!
what uni was it ?? but also leicester have said we’re not going to here back from them until new years anyways. but congrats on the good news !!

Did you received an email about that today?
Original post by awastar
Did you received an email about that today?

no not today it’s when i sent in the eligibility form it sent it on the automated email

nottingham for a108
has anyone heard anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending