The Student Room Group

Toyota Business Graduate 2022

Did anyone apply?
Reply 1
I applied for the HR graduate role. Attended the assessment centre in November but haven't heard anything back yet.
Reply 2
Original post by User4121
I applied for the HR graduate role. Attended the assessment centre in November but haven't heard anything back yet.

Wow AC in November? Congratulations on reaching AC.That's so early. I just did my online test yesterday. Was the test hudson competency test? Can you please guide me what will be the next step after online test.
Reply 3
The online tests were Hudson Competency and then a numerical test. After online assessments, you should receive an invite to an assessment centre. Then if you pass the assessment centre, you should get an invite for a final interview. Don't worry if you don't get contacted straight after the online assessments. It took a few weeks before I got an invite.
Reply 4
The online tests were Hudson Competency and then a numerical test. After online assessments, you should receive an invite to an assessment centre. Then if you pass the assessment centre, you should get an invite for a final interview. Don't worry if you don't get contacted straight after the online assessments. It took a few weeks before I got an invite.

Oh thank you. But for me online test consisted only of hudson competency test and there was no numerical test only one test was there. Idk why is that
Reply 5
Original post by krn02
Oh thank you. But for me online test consisted only of hudson competency test and there was no numerical test only one test was there. Idk why is that

When you log in to do the tests, there should be options to take the tests. If only one test shows, it's probably because you only need to do the one. I imagine people who apply to different schemes have to do different tests. For example I imagine engineers have to do more tests than others.
Reply 6
When you log in to do the tests, there should be options to take the tests. If only one test shows, it's probably because you only need to do the one. I imagine people who apply to different schemes have to do different tests. For example I imagine engineers have to do more tests than others.

oh okay. Thank You.
Reply 7
Has anyone heard back yet? I applied in December, did the online test in January and my application has now been 'under consideration' for the last 5 months (No word from Toyota at all). Looking online I couldn't find any information about the wait time either, but this seems excessively long?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending