The Student Room Group

University of Nottingham A108 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how many spaces are available on the foundation course
How is everyone prepping for the mmi? Need some tips and advice!
(edited 2 years ago)
gonna ask a tutor to help me out. second, just answer questions aloud whenever you can or at least in your mind. I also watched a couple of videos on youtube, especially the ones about role play. and don't forget to prepare a verbal presentation about a topic that you'll present in one of the panels.
i really hope they give a me a relatively easy role play scenario.
Original post by hamzakhurshid
gonna ask a tutor to help me out. second, just answer questions aloud whenever you can or at least in your mind. I also watched a couple of videos on youtube, especially the ones about role play. and don't forget to prepare a verbal presentation about a topic that you'll present in one of the panels.

Do you mean the interest? It’s so hard to think of an interest to teach the interviewer without any props or powerpoints etc really struggling LOL
yeah i meant that
any interview more that gon come out?
Reply 87
Original post by Rosie0502
Do you mean the interest? It’s so hard to think of an interest to teach the interviewer without any props or powerpoints etc really struggling LOL

what is the interest thing about are we supposed to talk about our interests
Original post by Arawa08
what is the interest thing about are we supposed to talk about our interests

Anything that interests you?

You can talk about your love for this forum if you really want.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Reply 89

what do you mean by verbal presentation about a topic of your choice?
did you get an email from notts regarding this?
sorry i think i didn't word it right.
there'll be a panel where you need to talk about a topic of your interest and need to explain it. Also allow enough time for any questions that the other person might have. you can't use powerpoints or other similar stuff
(edited 2 years ago)
I heard from current medical students that the topic can be whichever you want, so choose the one you feel most comfortable and knowledgeable about
everyone who got the interview should've received a briefing sessions invitation email to be held 2/3 days before the actual interview.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 93
everyone who got the interview should've received a briefing sessions invitation email to be held 2/3 days before the actual interview.

yeah I received a briefing sessions invitation. if you don't mind me asking, when do you have your interview
Reply 94
sorry i think i didn't word it right.
there'll be a panel where you need to talk about a topic of your interest and need to explain it. Also allow enough time for any questions that the other person might have. you can't use powerpoints or other similar stuff

thank you
how is prep going for you guys, I've noticed that I blink quite a lot when on camera lol
Reply 96
how is prep going for you guys, I've noticed that I blink quite a lot when on camera lol

I'm getting nervous lol, I wonder if the role-play would require us to act it out or to just talk about the scenario and what we would do
Reply 97

do you think the 5 minutes allocated to each question includes the thinking time
I know it says on the website that when selecting people for an offer they review the personal statement, but will they have seen/read our personal statement when going into the interview? It’s not really clear in regards to that. Not asking for any specific interview questions but, any reply is appreciated :smile:
has anyone had their interview yet? mine is tomorrow and I'm so nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending