The Student Room Group

Loughborough University Accomodation

Hi everyone! Me and my bestfriend have both got offers from Loughborough Univeristy for the 2022 entry, and I was wondering is it possible to book accomodation (i know you cant book yet but when its time to do so) so that we are placed in the same flat?
Is there an option to do this when you apply for the accomodation like an 'additional details' section or would we have to send an e-mail requesting this to the people in charge of the accomodation?
Thanks in advance:smile:
Original post by f_lip17
Hi everyone! Me and my bestfriend have both got offers from Loughborough Univeristy for the 2022 entry, and I was wondering is it possible to book accomodation (i know you cant book yet but when its time to do so) so that we are placed in the same flat?
Is there an option to do this when you apply for the accomodation like an 'additional details' section or would we have to send an e-mail requesting this to the people in charge of the accomodation?

Hey, could I ask when you applied for Loughborough and what course? :smile:
Original post by f_lip17

It really depends on the university accommodation, I don't go to Loughborough, so can't be certain, but at my uni you can only request to be in the same flat 2nd + year (or postgraduate), I'd email them just to ask though
Reply 3
Original post by Whatevenisschool
Hey, could I ask when you applied for Loughborough and what course? :smile:

I applied to loughborough on the 13th of December to study BSc Management with placement year, and i got my offer on the 18th of January.
Original post by f_lip17
I applied to loughborough on the 13th of December to study BSc Management with placement year, and i got my offer on the 18th of January.

Thank you! I have received an offer for BSc Commercial Management & Quantity Surveying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending