The Student Room Group

Garden Halls 2022/2023

Hey guys, haven't seen a group for garden halls yet so I decided to make one.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by fadereacts
Hey guys, haven't seen a group for garden halls yet so I decided to make one.

Hi my son has applied to Garden Halls!
anyone here from KCL?
Original post by maddievvv
anyone here from KCL?

yeah im considering garden halls, but can't decide between that, SSA or GDS!
Original post by aryan100704
yeah im considering garden halls, but can't decide between that, SSA or GDS!

Ah! do you know if kings offers self-catered, from what I can see they only offer catered but I haven't accessed the accommodation portal yet so could be wrong. I'm also leaning towards SSA
Ah! do you know if kings offers self-catered, from what I can see they only offer catered but I haven't accessed the accommodation portal yet so could be wrong. I'm also leaning towards SSA

I think most of the accommodation is self-catered, the intercollegiate ones aren't im pretty sure? yeah but apparently the social life isn't the best and GDS is better for it but the rooms aren't as nice and its a lot further away from Strand
Reply 6

Only thing I didn't like about SSA was that they don't have a common room, also gardens just looks really nice lmao.
Hey, I’ve firmed ucl today for applied medical sciences and atm garden halls is my top choice! I hope to apply in the next few days when I can log into the portal, but wanted to know if there are any single rooms available still and they haven’t been fully booked up?? Thankss
Hi! I have a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls for the next academic term and I'm looking for someone to take over my contract😊 DM me if you're interested:smile:

DDA Single Studio (extra space in the room!)
Garden Halls
Daily Rate: £40.19
Total Price: £11213.01
Duration: 11/09/2022 - 17/06/2023 (40 weeks)
I'd really like to apply to Garden halls but they are sold out so quickly : (
anyone have a standard superior they're selling for 2022/23?
anyone have a standard superior they're selling for 2022/23?

could you not get a room there?
Original post by fadereacts
could you not get a room there?

well KCL only offers catered en suites and I'm looking for self-catered. I would go to another King's residence but garden halls is quite good value.
Hi, is the room still available, if it is can i contact you in an another way.
Original post by andrealwy
Hi! I have a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls for the next academic term and I'm looking for someone to take over my contract😊 DM me if you're interested:smile:

Garden Halls
Hi!
I'd like to take over a contract for a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls or a studio at International Halls for 2022/2023.

Is anyone have a contract to sell for one of these?
Also, is there a Facebook or WhatsApp group for UoL Halls or Garden Halls?

If so please DM me:smile:
Thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey, is this room still available?
Hi is this room still available ?
Original post by andrealwy

Garden Halls

Hi, I'm interested in taking over this contract. Please contact me!
Hi! I’m looking for someone who wants to swap their catered room at Garden Halls, International or College Hall or a room at SSA (kings residence) with my catered room at Nutford House. I have been offered a large single room plus shared bathroom (shared with 4 people, there are enough loos and showers for everyone). Breakfast and dinner is included every day. The contract is from september 11th and 40 weeks. Nutford House is located on brown street, right by Hyde Park. Please pm me if interested. Here is a link where you can see Nutford House and it’s rooms:

https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/nutford-house
Hi!
I'd like to take over a contract for a studio at Garden Halls or International Halls for 2022/2023.

Is anyone giving up their contract for next year or knows someone who is? If so please contact me

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending