The Student Room Group

University of Law: London or Reading?

My partner and I will be moving to Reading in September so that she can start at her new teaching position. I therefore have some choice when it comes to where I study law, and was wondering if people had any information to steer me one way or the other.

I'm interested principally in whether teaching standards/resources/job opportunities are that much better at the London Campus than Reading's to justify the additional cost of the course and the additional time and likely cost that will need to be taken to commute. Thanks!
London
Original post by anton31
London

Well-argued😄 any reason?
Original post by gblanchflower
My partner and I will be moving to Reading in September so that she can start at her new teaching position. I therefore have some choice when it comes to where I study law, and was wondering if people had any information to steer me one way or the other.

I'm interested principally in whether teaching standards/resources/job opportunities are that much better at the London Campus than Reading's to justify the additional cost of the course and the additional time and likely cost that will need to be taken to commute. Thanks!

If it's a postgraduate law course, the location won't matter at all. Study wherever is most convenient

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending