Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Hating insomnia. :cry2: Worst day for it to hit as I am going home for the first time in 6 months.

Good luck!
    Computer Questions and Answers

(Original post by Airmed)
    Good luck!
    Thanks. Sorry about what happened with the NatLibs, by the way. I just don't have the time - should probably have packed it in earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Thanks. Sorry about what happened with the NatLibs, by the way. I just don't have the time - should probably have packed it in earlier.
    MHoC predicted it from the offset, don't worry about it. :laugh:

There's no water at school today so we all got sent home! How fab!! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yay I got my student portal for the distance learning a level course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feeling scared :afraid: today is the induction day in my school and i am the ICT subject ambassador! Have to talk to year 11's :cry2: firstly i am very shy when it comes to public talking and 2ndly i hate talking and 3rdly i am not ready :getmecoat:
    Pray for my success guys :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Just wishing for a reasonable paper today, really. Would be nice to have some decent memories from the exam season over the summer, instead of worrying about every paper. :sigh:
    Hope it went well

(Original post by fatima1998)
    Feeling scared :afraid: today is the induction day in my school and i am the ICT subject ambassador! Have to talk to year 11's :cry2: firstly i am very shy when it comes to public talking and 2ndly i hate talking and 3rdly i am not ready :getmecoat:
    Just imagine everyone in their underpants... :lol:

:console: I feel ya though, public speaking is not much fun. But once you're there you'll be fine ya know, they are similar in age to you so it can't be all that bad :lol: and you know alot about ICT anyway :thumbsup:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Hope it went well
    It went okay, but really it needed to be excellent for me to make the A (since I don't have a strong AS UMS).

On the bright side, the option I did was easy this year (4/20 marks for pure recall on the first question). :woo:

ReputationRep:
    It went okay, but really it needed to be excellent for me to make the A (since I don't have a strong AS UMS).

On the bright side, the option I did was easy this year (4/20 marks for pure recall on the first question). :woo:
    Better paper than 2015 then?

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Better paper than 2015 then?
    I felt so, yes.

The core stuff was a bit weird, but the electromagnetism option couldn't have been easier, given it's 2016 and they've stopped asking softball questions.

Last year was weird though - hard as **** but still had higher grade boundaries than 2014, which was actually a fairly reasonable paper.

ReputationRep:
    I felt so, yes.

The core stuff was a bit weird, but the electromagnetism option couldn't have been easier, given it's 2016 and they've stopped asking softball questions.

Last year was weird though - hard as **** but still had higher grade boundaries than 2014, which was actually a fairly reasonable paper.
    Ah nice to hear you made the right call on options then..
    Yah true, probably due to disparity on case study difficulty

ReputationRep:

fingers crossed though :thumbsup:

and nice one, it's great when you know you have some answers right

Just imagine everyone in their underpants... :lol:

:console: I feel ya though, public speaking is not much fun. But once you're there you'll be fine ya know, they are similar in age to you so it can't be all that bad :lol: and you know alot about ICT anyway :thumbsup:
    oh please :plz2: you know i know nothing about ICT :erm:
    its done now :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    oh please :plz2: you know i know nothing about ICT :erm:
    its done now :giggle:
    I don't believe you :hand:

Was it all okay in the end? :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Goodluck. I hate the year 11s in my school ,I just want to swat them with a broom like the flies they are.

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling down today, but best to not get all in my feelings and feel sorry for myself. Life is too short for that ish.

I don't believe you :hand:

Was it all okay in the end? :closedeyes:
    you have to believe me :sigh:
    yes i guess so :yep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Goodluck. I hate the year 11s in my school ,I just want to swat them with a broom like the flies they are.
    :ta: they weren't that bad! there were only 10 boys and no girls :facepalm:

Got my own art stand :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ready to murder someone :lollypop:

ReputationRep:
    Excited. Finally arranged a viewing for a possible wedding venue this weekend :love:

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.