Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yendis)
    Wow. Really? Not even midday yet and all I'm hearing is bad news.
    Very worried now.
    Really do think that people who voted to 'leave' are going to have this bite them back in the ass a couple of years down the line.

Also, why has the value for the British currency dropped by so much??
    You answered your own question.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just in - we're no longer the worlds fifth largest economy.

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/cit...-pound-plunges
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)

Classic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Classic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ironic as that's all Leave have banged on about when anyone mentions the economy.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Ironic as that's all Leave have banged on about when anyone mentions the economy.
    Ah but experts get things wrong.

Even at The Express

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

For now. It's only been a few hours. Let's wait until the stabilisation before jumping to conclusions

ReputationRep:
    Am I late to the party? I had 4 hours sleep for a meeting that never occurred. Running on adrenaline and remain tears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    For now. It's only been a few hours. Let's wait until the stabilisation before jumping to conclusions
    I really, really, really want to do that. But I keep hearing more and more devastating news. First, it was the currency drop. Now David Cameron is resigning..I'm anxious that I'm going to hear something heartbreaking again.

ReputationRep:
    Nigel Farage 'I can't guarantee EU cash will go to NHS' comment sparks outrage

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...referendum-itv

So it begins...

ReputationRep:
    I really, really, really want to do that. But I keep hearing more and more devastating news. First, it was the currency drop. Now David Cameron is resigning..I'm anxious that I'm going to hear something heartbreaking again.
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news... but Germany has just declared war on us.

The war cabinet has been assembled
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, it could take months for the market to stabilize...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

So it begins...

They are all liars and have played on peoples emotions I hope the NHS doesn't get privatized

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

So it begins...

As stated before, hes not officially in the Leave campaign nor is he the chancellor of the exchequer. Has the same credibility as me saying it.

ReputationRep:

Did you hear that Daniel Hannan is now taking back the claim that he stated leaving the EU will reduce immigration? So all of this for nothing! We may end up leaving and still being subject to the same exact problems but this time being alone without the support of the EU. Leavers, are you hearing that? You voted to leave for NOTHING. The same people who gave you promises are currently in denial, denying that they ever made such promises concerning leaving being the solution. We're screwed. Cameron was right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Did you hear that Daniel Hannan is now taking back the claim that he stated leaving the EU will reduce immigration? So all of this for nothing! We may end up leaving and still being subject to the same exact problems but this time being alone without the support of the EU. Leavers, are you hearing that? You voted to leave for NOTHING. The same people who gave you promises are currently in denial, denying that they ever made such promises concerning leaving being the solution. We're screwed. Cameron was right.
    Total hypocrisy, I can't believe this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Did you hear that Daniel Hannan is now taking back the claim that he stated leaving the EU will reduce immigration?
    What's your source for that? I couldn't find anything on the internet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    BoJo and Gove look shocked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news... but Germany has just declared war on us.

The war cabinet has been assembled
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, it could take months for the market to stabilize...
    Right then. It's WAR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jee1)
    Total hypocrisy, I can't believe this.
    I know right, what an a hole. He scammed Britain. To hell with him!

ReputationRep:
    Now to get rid of Scotland.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Sturgeon announces 2nd Scottish Referendum is "on the table" and "highly likely".

Congrats Leavers.

There won't be much Left.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.