The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To Allah we come from, and to him we shall return

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chapel-hill-shooting-three-young-muslims-gunned-down-in-north-carolina-at-their-family-home-10037734.html

A 46-year-old man, named by police as Craig Stephen Hicks, has been arrested on suspicion of three counts of first-degree murder.
Hicks described himself as an atheist on Facebook and posted regular images and text condemning all religions. Police said he handed himself in last night.
The shooting has been met with an outpouring of anger on social media, where people posting new pictures of the victims studying and playing basketball claimed they had been “murdered execution style”.

Not a single mention on the BBC world page about this murder. Imagine!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-31421363
(edited 9 years ago)
Call it what it is, a terrorist attack
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Call it what it is, a terrorist attack

It's an atheist who hates all religions killing muslims. Didn't you forget, terrorism is only when 'muslims' do it, muslims being in quotation marks.
May Allah grant them the highest place in heaven and may the terrorist killer rot in hellfire.
Original post by Tawheed
It's an atheist who hates all religions killing muslims. Didn't you forget, terrorism is only when 'muslims' do it, muslims being in quotation marks.

I left a Visitor message on your profile, could you take a look at it? Thanks
Original post by HAnwar
That is horrible :frown:
May Allah grant them Jannah.
Why isn't this all over the news?!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen.

A story about 3 muslims being murdered(execution style apparently too) by a radical atheist doesn't sell well. I wonder what would have been the reaction if a muslim had killed e.g. 3 jews? I can imagine loads of news coverage.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Ameen.

A story about 3 muslims being murdered(execution style apparently too) by a radical atheist doesn't sell well. I wonder what would have been the reaction if a muslim had killed e.g. 3 jews? I can imagine loads of news coverage.

Yeah of course.
Guess it wasn't a terrorist attack then because they didn't say it was :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The murderer will probably have some 'mental illness' that made him do such a thing...
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeoon

The brother was planning on going to Turkey this summer to provide dental relief to the Syrian refugees. This is the link to his fundraising before he passed

http://www.youcaring.com/medica…/syrian-dental-relief/206249
May Allah grant them Jannat ul Firdaus. Ameen. Truly saddening.
in lilahi wa in ilayhi rajioon
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
I left a Visitor message on your profile, could you take a look at it? Thanks

I have seen it and will reply to it when i can inshAllah
:frown: Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
Original post by Aabidah
The murderer will probably have some 'mental illness' that made him do such a thing...

A 46-year-old man, named by police as Craig Stephen Hicks, has been arrested on suspicion of three counts of first-degree murder.
Hicks described himself as an atheist on Facebook and posted regular images and text condemning all religions. Police said he handed himself in last night.
The shooting has been met with an outpouring of anger on social media, where people posting new pictures of the victims studying and playing basketball claimed they had been “murdered execution style”.
May Allah forgive their souls.
Bring on the western hypocrisy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3757
Original post by Tawheed
An appalling act which I utterly and unequivocally condemn. No buts, no qualifications. It would not matter what the victims may have been/done.

And if it was carried out with the intent of furthering an ideology, then yes, it was terrorism.

And if it turns out that the perp did not believe in gods on the basis of lack of evidence for them, then yes, he is a "true atheist", as well as a murderer/psycho/terrorist.

But they have to magnify everytime a muslim kills someone. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending