The Student Room Group

How do you guys manage to keep your gf happy?

Scroll to see replies

amazing sex. simple as.
Reply 21
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Can't tell if sarcasm..

It wasnt. I always love your posts and I think you're awesome so I knew you wouldnt be single.
Reply 22
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by adamned
Things that are free to do: sing her a love song, write her a poem, write her a list of things you love about her as a gift haha, do some volunteer work together, if she's got her favourite movies on DVD just watch those with her, make dinner for her rather than eating elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just making an assumption, but I think if I did have a gf she would prefer those things that are free and what I would have put effort into, rather than what I can simply purchase.

Grow a set dude
Reply 24
Original post by Alt__x
You think girls are bad? I used to be smart until I discovered boys. Now I can kiss my dreams of getting into uni goodbye!

this is sadly ridiculously true.......!
Reply 25
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by adamned
Things that are free to do: sing her a love song, write her a poem, write her a list of things you love about her as a gift

throw up
Respect her, and just show that you care and are putting in an effort.

Sometimes just putting in an effort alone makes them happy, even if the thing that you put in effort for doesn't necessarily rock their boat.

Unfortunately none of my girlfriends have ever been like that, EVERY single one of mine has been materialistic. That's probably why none of my relationships last, have yet to find the right girl.
Reply 28
my huge cock
Original post by cassandraleighanne
amazing sex. simple as.

simple, but yet effective..cilit bang!:awesome:
As others have said, doing things together should mean a lot more than gifts. Things like having a dvd night once a week/fortnight, making dinner together and eating in rather than going out, leaving her little notes around her room/flat, running her a bath, picking her up/walking her home etc etc. Obviously the odd gifts are still important as its nice to be treated every now and then.
Reply 31
Damn! That is harsh :frown:
Original post by Dekota-XS
In this current economic climate we live in where it's hard to meet your own day to day needs, how do you manage to keep your gf happy? The cost of meeting up, cost of taking her out, cost of gifts etc?

Keep her happy like a Tamagochi. :cool:
I'm a girl who loves shopping but I would not like to be "spoilt." Maybe the very odd treat in a posh restuarant in London.
Otherwise the best thing is chatting about things we have in common, the music and things we love, and best of all the passionate kisses....
Gifts shouldn't be a regular thing. If I had a boyfriend I'd find compliments and cheesy love notes/poems more flattering and personal than something materialistic. It's more complimentary when people receive something they could value more on the emotional side, like showing your love/appreciation for them. Also, keep them interested by spending quality time together, making her laugh, involving her in perhaps your interests/hobbies.
Tbh, If you can kiss, hug and give her multiple orgasms then you'll have her for a very long time LOL Attention and comfort is all a woman needs tbh,
Reply 36
Original post by katyness
aawwww :love:
How come you dont have a girlfriend? What is wrong with women nowadays?!?

Put briefly: They're shallow and unsympathetic hypocrites who only care about looks, height, penis size and money.
My boyfriend budgets by just spending evenings cuddling under a duvet with me watching dvds....
when he has enough money he will buy special ingredients and cook for me. :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by katyness
aawwww :love:
How come you dont have a girlfriend? What is wrong with women nowadays?!?

Hahahaa, I have been told that I'm too picky. Most of the girls I come across may be pretty, but just don't seem hard working or passionate enough about anything for my liking. I suppose being picky does ensure that the person is deserving of all the things I have to offer haha :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by plok
Put briefly: They're shallow and unsympathetic hypocrites who only care about looks, height, penis size and money.

Hahahaha, it does sound like you're implying (unintentionally I hope) that I lack what you have stated. Perhaps I could do with a bit more money, but apart from that, no :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending