The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

goodLife
I understand the words and if I don't I can usually guess what they mean from the rest of the sentance. Ive just read it again and can understand it, it just takes me ages to 'click on' lol and I have to really think about things. Im not dyslexic, I suppose its just that im not as intelligent since I only get on average grades C and D at college (B's at GCSE), plus most people on this board seem to be really intelligent..are they? :confused:

No. Most people here are not that intelligent (myself included).

Hey, sometimes things go way over my head and I'm supposed to be reading philosophy at Warwick next year.... :s

Just keep reading and testing things out. At some point you will go "oh yeah" and just get it. Keep trying honey :smile:

(but I do fail to see even a hint of 'depth' in the BJ thread...)
Reply 21
Nope...

Not everyone knows everything. Including me, you and even my next door neighbour, and my cat. And the plumber. And Fred Flintstone. And the pizza delivery guy. And that woman there. And Profesh. And measley joe. And Anjurdsg. And meaty sam. And all them there too... You get the jist.

If I find something confusing or too complex, I just mock the thread... makes everything dwindle away... and I get a laugh at those replying and saying...

"You shouldn't mess up the thread." etc... It's a gravy baby - :biggrin:
Reply 22
creamcrackered
Not everyone knows everything.

I didn't know that.
Reply 23
2 5 +
I didn't know that.

lol... nice wit there... :smile:
Reply 24
Holy crap!... this is surreal!... You are telling me that a thread about BJ's is TOO deep for you?...

No, no... this is TOO easy. I will not say anything.
Reply 25
goodLife
Basically some of the threads posted on here I can't follow, its mainly the debates I just lose track of things and can't understand what people are saying:confused: For example that sex thread about the bj the discussion just seems too deep for me to grasp, yet Id say im a deep thinker.
Does this happen to you lot or just me?

I've noticed most people here talk non-sense, or are primarily here for arguing over nothing

Latest

Trending

Trending