The Student Room Group

I'm a Muslim, ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EastGuava
Why are you a Muslim?

Because I believe the Universe has to have had a creator and I agree with the teleological and design arguments for the existence of God. I also believe that Islam is the last message sent down by God, following Judaism and Christianity.
Original post by Dilsz
Favourite food?

Chocolate cake:biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by foreverafangirl
Chocolate cake:biggrin:

Food you plum not dessert :lol:

Nevertheless, where you from?
Original post by Contempt
That depends who you ask. I don't think it did happen.

I mean where is it mentioned that this happened and at what point is it stated that it did.
Reply 24
haha, i love how open you are with this question. If anything i wish most were like you because i know some ,especially in my school, hate talking about islam and religious aspects.
Original post by Dilsz
Food you plum not dessert :lol:

Nevertheless, where you from?

Dessert is food! I was born in London but my family background is Somali.
Because I believe the Universe has to have had a creator and I agree with the teleological and design arguments for the existence of God. I also believe that Islam is the last message sent down by God, following Judaism and Christianity.

Masha'Allah
Original post by tamcat
haha, i love how open you are with this question. If anything i wish most were like you because i know some ,especially in my school, hate talking about islam and religious aspects.

Thanks for saying that! I'm constantly asking my parents about our religion because of all the media surrounding Islam. I can understand why some people might be awkward about discussing it.
Original post by Contempt
Do you believe the moon was literally split into two?

Actually, I do remember having a story told to me about this when I was little. It was a miracle performed by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the moon wasn't actually split but was an optical illusion because the moon will only lose its shape at the end of the Universe.
Anyone from Arsenal or Man U, if you want amazing you'll have to invest!:biggrin:
P.S: Do I sound like I know anything about fantasy football, because I don't really.

Why did you give me permission to ask you anything I wanted if you don't have all the answers!??

What kind of stupid thread is this? What kind of idiot are you?

Quick Reply

Latest