The Student Room Group

Best way to earn money without a job

Scroll to see replies

Be a housewife of a rich banker, but divorce him a few years later and get half of all his ****
i'm diregarding your survey comment (sorry), but prolific.ac pays pretty well for a survey website. they're also official surveys and carried out by reputable people so it's less scam-my

i've had them pay from £2 to £10 per questionnaire and it definitely adds up
I'm not attractive enough
Ok thanks are the surveys long and how do they pay you
Ain't a girl that's really low and bummy
Original post by struggler07
Good idea do you know any pawnbrokers that will buy a rotary watch

literally any high street one will
as for making money the best way is to become a hustler

Spoiler

Reply 26
Trap & sell stuff on ebay
Trust I trapped before now it's gone dead, what should I sell on eBay
(edited 7 years ago)
Ok thanks tried h&t they only take high end watched like Rolex Cartier Omega etc, trust me hustings the way forward you gotta play it smart
Did it take long to save up for a Rolex
Use your phone and make calls to a certain number. Don't have to talk... just let it ring and ring. It won't get answered Can make about £200 - £400 per month... maybe more if you really went for it. But dead easy. Money for nothing to be honest
-Sell items on Depop, Ebay, Etsy
-Go 'round to your neighbourhood and aks if they need their Dogs walking/clean their garden
-Bake Cakes/Make cards/Design your own clothes/Knit Scarves and gloves for the winter season and sell them
-Take up photography or Graphic Design and use that for Freelancing work?
-Make Youtube Videos
-Become an online shopper/reviewer (you'll have to google it and see how it work, i'm not too sure about it.)
-Do Paper/Catalogue rounds?
-Wash Cars or Windows
-Design your own lip sticks/coloured lip balms (vaseline/cocoa butter on a spoon, get an eyeshadow and melt. put it into a small plastic tub and wait for it to harden up. )
-Go fishing and sell fishes? (Not sure if that's allowed, but again, google is your bff)
-Design tote bags/shirts online and sell them

I honestly cannot think of anything else, sorry. Hope that helped.
Thanks that really helped lot of suggestions, I'll pro play stick with paperounds or dropping of catalogues or car cleaning easy work easy money
Looool
Cash converters would buy it for £20 not worth it h&t don't take rotarys
Selling bodily functions such as blood, plasm,sperm or eggs.
Is it really worth it
Original post by niteninja1
usertesting.com all you need is a webcam I do it for 2hours a week so I can buy parts for my raspberry pi3

Just signed up to usertesting and offered to do a sample website review. How much do they pay ? and what do they want to hear on the sample review?how do they pay?
(edited 7 years ago)
That's dead
Original post by Johnpolo
Just signed up to usertesting and offered to do a sample website review. How much do they pay ? and what do they want to hear on the sample review?how do they pay?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending