The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How are you feeling now?
Vicky88
not necessarily, there are other ways to self-harm.

OP: it looks like you have a lot of supportive people on here, but I too am just a PM away if you need a chat.

I know, dah, I'm not saying cutting is the only form of self harm, but I'm saying it is self harming.
Reply 22
i realise this reply is probably a bit late, but i hope that if you did self harm then you were safe.

for future reference, distraction is a pretty good way of limiting damage, if you do something that takes your mind off it.

look after yourself
xx
Reply 23
ssk2
No they frigging don't. I deeply love my girlfriend and never once have we been that stupid in almost 2 years...

maybe she was drunk

do you honestly think we should be being nasty and crticising someone who thinks they need to self harm??

god help your g friend if shes feeling upset
Reply 24
No mate, I'm criticising you.
Reply 25
ssk2
No mate, I'm criticising you.

so calling someone stupid is being nice according to you!

ssk2
No they frigging don't. I deeply love my girlfriend and never once have we been that stupid in almost 2 years...

[QUOTE]
Reply 26
That was in context to your post which said (and I sum up briefly),

"people in love sometimes have sex without a condom".
Reply 27
i meant people sometime do it in the spur of the moment when they are drunk and dont think of the consiquences. when uve been with someone for 2 years you wont do it on the spur of the moment

you wouldnt plan out a one night stand, it just happens at the moment without much thourght and you wouldnt have a one night stand with a girl friend who has been with you for 2 years

it doesnt make the OP in the wrong, the complete opposite
Reply 28
I can't believe I'm arguing this....

It doesn't make you RIGHT to have unprotected sex on a one night stand.
OP, you can add me to your list of people to PM if you need someone. I've been there so if you want to PM me then I'm willing to listen.
Reply 30
ssk2
I can't believe I'm arguing this....

It doesn't make you RIGHT to have unprotected sex on a one night stand.

ok so lets all criticise her for this shall we??

Latest

Trending

Trending