The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4220
raspberrybubbles
Right, thanks, well it's a thought I guess. I must remember though that it probably hasn't actually kicked in working yet!

How long have you been on it so far? I think it was about 2 weeks that I felt like crap from the side-effects and then a further 2-3 weeks before the positive effects kicked in.

And you've just reminded me to hunt for my mobile so I can call my doctor and arrange an appointment so I can discuss my own dose (I am concerned about the suicidal thoughts when I get stressed at work and want to discuss the possibility of increasing my dosage, or getting counselling, or whatever), then I can let my boss know what's going on with that.
Reply 4221
I really really want a hug right now :'(
KJ21
I really really want a hug right now :'(

:hugs:
Reply 4223
jonathan122

Aww Cheers mate thanks alot, Rele needed that :hugs:
Reply 4225

I hate that guy....

My brother has mental problems, hes been sectioned. Things is you cant tell someone with minor/medium mental illness. Hes just being a idiot
ho hum
Reply 4227
*pink_sapphires*
ho hum

How are you doing today hun xx
KJ21
How are you doing today hun xx

So so. Managed to wake up and not think 'oh god, i have to get up' which was a positive start. But then I got up and things started to go wrong. Firstly, I'm scared about having to go to the accommodation office today to say I'm leaving. Secondly, I got an email from my 6th form and they won't write me a reference for my new course :frown: Don't know what to do. I'm stuck now. Great.

How are you? xx
*pink_sapphires*
Firstly, I'm scared about having to go to the accommodation office today to say I'm leaving.

you're dropping out of uni? how come?! i guess that's a lon gstory though :frown:

have you gone in to the office yet?
Pocket Calculator
you're dropping out of uni? how come?! i guess that's a lon gstory though :frown:

have you gone in to the office yet?

Yeah, I'm dropping out. Lost all my motivation and not happy here.

Been to accommodation and they were fine. One woman kept looking over and giving me evil looks but the lady on reception who dealt with me was nice. However, they've said I have to pay rent for the whole year. The registry said otherwise though so I'm confused :frown: Don't know what to do.

Feel as if everything is falling apart today. Just want a big hug and to cry.
Reply 4231
*pink_sapphires*
So so. Managed to wake up and not think 'oh god, i have to get up' which was a positive start. But then I got up and things started to go wrong. Firstly, I'm scared about having to go to the accommodation office today to say I'm leaving. Secondly, I got an email from my 6th form and they won't write me a reference for my new course :frown: Don't know what to do. I'm stuck now. Great.

How are you? xx

Aww Bless, Well ask your tutor for the course you just dropped out on, thery will give you a reference.

Im ok, Soaked through to skin though xx
KJ21
Aww Bless, Well ask your tutor for the course you just dropped out on, thery will give you a reference.

Im ok, Soaked through to skin though xx

he doesn't know me at all. only seen him once for 10 minutes. only done 3 pieces of assessed work. nothing the uni can do at all :frown:
Reply 4233
*pink_sapphires*
he doesn't know me at all. only seen him once for 10 minutes. only done 3 pieces of assessed work. nothing the uni can do at all :frown:

Then your going to have to ask a careers advisor they will put you in the right direction.
KJ21
Then your going to have to ask a careers advisor they will put you in the right direction.

See, this is why I feel so bloody alone in this world. No one will help me. So upset today. :'(

How are you anyway?
Reply 4235
*pink_sapphires*
See, this is why I feel so bloody alone in this world. No one will help me. So upset today. :'(

How are you anyway?

Im so sorry I cant offer more assistance I really am. Im ok I think im making shelves from scrap wood to take my mind off things Im so stressed feel like I want to take all the pills and just go xx :stomp:
Can i have a rant- so yes, i'm greiving for my miscarriage, even though i was planning to abort, it feels awful as im totally blaming myself, and feel so empty, lost and confused about my life, and whats happened. The one person- that one person who told me he would be there for me, before and after- told me to trust him, and that he would always be there when i wanted to talk

HASN'T BEEN THERE. im so ******* fed up, i hate it...i hate it so much, i hate him, how dare he, i've texted him twice asking if hes ok, then asking if i can chat- because i woke up feeling really angry about this whole situation, and theres no one else i can talk to, hence why im on here venting, i've had enough

To be frank with you, I reckon he told me he'd be there to just make sure i'll abort it...now he knws its gone, he doesn't give a crap about me, about the loss of his child...he just doesn't, and its so clear now.
Reply 4237
anna_spanner89
Can i have a rant- so yes, i'm greiving for my miscarriage, even though i was planning to abort, it feels awful as im totally blaming myself, and feel so empty, lost and confused about my life, and whats happened. The one person- that one person who told me he would be there for me, before and after- told me to trust him, and that he would always be there when i wanted to talk

HASN'T BEEN THERE. im so ******* fed up, i hate it...i hate it so much, i hate him, how dare he, i've texted him twice asking if hes ok, then asking if i can chat- because i woke up feeling really angry about this whole situation, and theres no one else i can talk to, hence why im on here venting, i've had enough

To be frank with you, I reckon he told me he'd be there to just make sure i'll abort it...now he knws its gone, he doesn't give a crap about me, about the loss of his child...he just doesn't, and its so clear now.

Oh im so so sorry I really am. When I was with a girl, she had a miscarriage and with no fault of my own it broke us really badly. I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Maybe the guy is too worried about what to say to you because you are at a particularly vulnerable stage at the moment. Can you ring him to see if hes ok? Or pop over his house? I dont know you but if you ever need to talk about anything Im here for you ok. No matter what the rant is!!
anna_spanner89

:hugs: he doesn't sound like a very nice guy. you deserve someone a hell of a lot better than that. no matter what his excuse is, there's not one for lying. he told you he'd be there and he hasn't been. It takes two to tango so he should have stood by you, be it through the abortion or through a miscarriage. Unfortunately, it's always in the worst situations that we find these things out, but this will make you a stronger person, I can just tell.

On a positive note...unconditional offer! woo! well done you! have you decided which uni you'd like as your firm choice? x
KJ21
Oh im so so sorry I really am. When I was with a girl, she had a miscarriage and with no fault of my own it broke us really badly. I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Maybe the guy is too worried about what to say to you because you are at a particularly vulnerable stage at the moment. Can you ring him to see if hes ok? Or pop over his house? I dont know you but if you ever need to talk about anything Im here for you ok. No matter what the rant is!!

you were with a girl? i didnt know that. :o: without meaning to sound rude/as if im prying, if you ever want to talk about your sexuality, im here for you :hugs:

Latest