The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

KJ21
Awww i really wish i lived near to you to give you a :hugs: If he does cancel on you then you know hes being a total asshole. Have you thought about going to doctors to see if they can refer you to someone who can help? Iv been and its seriously good. To be honest this guy seems really selfish I mean what the hell has he got to be off at you about, your the one who had to go through terrible ordeal not him, if he was any kind of decent man he would be there helping you right now.

he was there at the start..now...not so much. he's off posting threads about he has a room avaliable...

Im worried about bringing it up, as he got angry last time he thought i didn't trust him, that he'll be there- and gets frustrated because of it, thats why im worried about bringing it up
Reply 4381
anna_spanner89
he was there at the start..now...not so much. he's off posting threads about he has a room avaliable...

Im worried about bringing it up, as he got angry last time he thought i didn't trust him, that he'll be there- and gets frustrated because of it, thats why im worried about bringing it up

Well how about just meeting him and seeing what his general attitude is like, see how he talks to you and stuff, and see if he brings anything up?
Thats a good idea- its just from here- then...that i'm so angry about, i really am..I know he can't do everything, but for ***** sake...right i'm going to send him a text, this is getting ridiculous now
Reply 4383
anna_spanner89
Thats a good idea- its just from here- then...that i'm so angry about, i really am..I know he can't do everything, but for ***** sake...right i'm going to send him a text, this is getting ridiculous now

Ok but be subtle
Reply 4384
Im going to have my rant now as im really ****** off. Its coming up to xmas and iv just split with my long term partner. Its going to be so hard being without him and I really cant be bothered to face t alone. I dont have any parents to help me through this, well actually I have no family whatsoever. I feel my life is crumbling right before my eyes and im not strong enough to help bring it back up. I dont know what to do anymore, I just wanna die I really do, I know thats selfish because of my son but I keep feelings im a **** dad because im feeling this low
You know what, I spoke to him- and I was being ridiculous, the reason why he hasn't been there is simply because I havn't asked. I need to relax a bit.
Reply 4386
Well thats good, you feel a lil better now?
Yeah, Loads better..he's right I just need to relax a bit, and stop over-worrying
Reply 4388
Good Good. Anyway im off to watch rugby. Hopefully that will cheer me up. If wales dont win ill be VERY depressed
anna_spanner89
Yeah, Loads better..he's right I just need to relax a bit, and stop over-worrying

:hugs: I don't know what to say sweetie. Personally, I think you have asked and as it's a difficult time, he should be there for you rather than you having to ask. But if you feel better then I can't complain. Keep smiling for me :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
:hugs: I don't know what to say sweetie. Personally, I think you have asked and as it's a difficult time, he should be there for you rather than you having to ask. But if you feel better then I can't complain. Keep smiling for me :hugs:

the perfect guy would, but ben isn't perfect, he has a bit of asperges, and finds it hard to empathize and understand when people need it, you won't get it with him unless you ask, it's just how he is..and it gets frustrating at times
:bawling: i hate my life, i really do. i have a horrible headache and i don't know why as i didn't drink last night and then i text my mum saying i had a bad headache and she knows i don't drink and she replied saying 'first hangover.' that's not even funny as i know she'll kill me if i ever drink.

the photos are all awful from last night because my stupid camera has this portrait enhancer thing on it that i can't turn off and they make me look airbrushed and fake.

can't be bothered with today. text scott to see what's happening but he hasn't replied so i bet we don't do anything :frown: need to pack my room up but i don't want to go home.

just feel like bursting into tears.
KJ21
Im going to have my rant now as im really ****** off. Its coming up to xmas and iv just split with my long term partner. Its going to be so hard being without him and I really cant be bothered to face t alone. I dont have any parents to help me through this, well actually I have no family whatsoever. I feel my life is crumbling right before my eyes and im not strong enough to help bring it back up. I dont know what to do anymore, I just wanna die I really do, I know thats selfish because of my son but I keep feelings im a **** dad because im feeling this low

wont you be spending xmas with your son?
KJ21 has asked me to post this for him...

He's just been granted joint custody of his son, which means he has him 3 days a week - Mon, Tues and Weds. He's ecstatic and says his depression has been lifted for a few days :smile:

He wants you all to know so there we go :smile:
Oh thats brilliant news- im having a sort of good day aswell..i feel so stupid for the way I felt about him, he is an amazing individual..i've been silly.

Anyone else got some good news?
The only good thing going on here is me getting my head around some German grammar for once...
anna_spanner89
Oh thats brilliant news- im having a sort of good day aswell..i feel so stupid for the way I felt about him, he is an amazing individual..i've been silly.

Anyone else got some good news?

my cast comes off on tuesday so ill get my noose tying hand back.
Glad you guys are all managing to get some positive things out of today/the next few days. I won't burden you with my messed up head tonight as I don't want to bring you all down. Keep smiling for me
*pink_sapphires*
Glad you guys are all managing to get some positive things out of today/the next few days. I won't burden you with my messed up head tonight as I don't want to bring you all down. Keep smiling for me

no no, do share- we could help as we're all in a good mood, help you see the positive side of things :smile:
anna_spanner89
no no, do share- we could help as we're all in a good mood, help you see the positive side of things :smile:

Hmm...maybe you're right.
Well here is a list...

1. I've got a terrible headache and it won't budge. Taken cocodamol, drunk LOADS of water, had a nap and been on a walk and it's still here.

2. I went on a 5 mile walk and all the way I just kept thinking I was an idiot and the most idiotic person in the world.

3. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing in leaving uni.

4. I don't want to move back home because of the stress and everything that comes with homelife.

5. Scott couldn't come to my leaving do last night as his friends couldn't get into the place we were at because they didn't have ID. So he said we'd do something today. I text him and he hasn't replied. I know his friends from home are here this weekend but he said that didn't matter. I'm never going to see him again and that really upsets me.

6. I need to pack but I don't know where to start.

7. I won't be able to get a job, I can just tell.

8. Don't have a referree for UCAS.

End of list.

Latest