The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4460
For the 3 marker on Amish I got everything right but instead of writing inbreeding i wrote "interbreedng within the population occurs, which cause a further increase in the frequency of these sleected genes/alleles.. lost a mark? :s-smilie:
Reply 4461
Original post by Jimmy20002012
Probably around nearly full ums :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that is pretty damn optimistic.
Can I just ask why you all are complaining about hsw questions? You are taking a scientific subject. What's the point knowing everything about a plant if you cannot apply it for example?
Reply 4463
Original post by Tomasrayner
Can I just ask why you all are complaining about hsw questions? You are taking a scientific subject. What's the point knowing everything about a plant if you cannot apply it for example?

I think it's because most biology students have been brainwashed into "needing" to get A's and A*'s to get in competitive uni subjects like medicine as any other grade would leave them as 'failures' which is entirely quite untrue. HSW can be challenging and it compromises these grades for those people which only highlights the massive failure of the exam system where everyone is so concentrated on grades and success they forget to actually enjoy the subject they've chosen ^_^ (rant over)
Original post by Aidn
I think it's because most biology students have been brainwashed into "needing" to get A's and A*'s to get in competitive uni subjects like medicine as any other grade would leave them as 'failures' which is entirely quite untrue. HSW can be challenging and it compromises these grades for those people which only highlights the massive failure of the exam system where everyone is so concentrated on grades and success they forget to actually enjoy the subject they've chosen ^_^ (rant over)

Exactly correct!
Reply 4465
Original post by Aidn

So true

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Just marked myself VERY harshly (partly because I can't exactly remember all my answers and I didn't finish :/) I got around 45 which I think would be really pushing it for a B wouldn't it? Argh kicking myself about time management. Ah well, suppose theres no point worrying about it now, role on Unit 5!
Reply 4467
Original post by CupcakeFaerie
Just marked myself VERY harshly (partly because I can't exactly remember all my answers and I didn't finish :/) I got around 45 which I think would be really pushing it for a B wouldn't it? Argh kicking myself about time management. Ah well, suppose theres no point worrying about it now, role on Unit 5!

Unfortunately exams can be effed up sometimes.. uve got a good attitude, just concentrate more on your upcoming exams rather than worry about something you can't change now!
Kudos :yes::yy:
Does anyone have the paper?:P

- Tom
Are people still talking about this?:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
guys pleaaasee .. if anyone has the paper could you post it ... ??!!
thnks !! :biggrin:
Reply 4472
heres the paper could someone do an unofficial mark scheme based on this please
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by kiyubi
heres the paper could someone do an unofficial mark scheme based on this please

I cannot see the paper? Would it be possible to upload it again? Can anyone else see the paper?
Reply 4474
Original post by science-oliver
I cannot see the paper? Would it be possible to upload it again? Can anyone else see the paper?

oh really sorry=/
I tried again but it says not enough spac:s-smilie:
Ill send it to you, do u hv any account or something?
Not Facebook or twitter coz I don't use em, do u hv an email?
Original post by kiyubi
oh really sorry=/

ill message you my email :smile:
Original post by kiyubi
oh really sorry=/

Could you send me the paper also? Please.
[email protected]
Thank you!

- Tom
Original post by kiyubi
oh really sorry=/

Also me:tongue: I'll PM you e-mail:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4478
Original post by cheetahs56
Also me:tongue: I'll PM you e-mail:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

could you pm again please?
Reply 4479
Original post by The Lawful T.J
Could you send me the paper also? Please.
[email protected]
Thank you!

- Tom

I sent it check yr email please=P
Nd could you post it on the thread as well? Coz ma device is not allowing me to=P

Latest

Trending

Trending