Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Who the **** is Neal Collins?!

Guy is claiming Cavani to Arsenal. He reliable? The ******* has a blue tick but seems like a WUM.

LOL have you seen the death threats directed at him
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You'll sign Cavani or Lavezzi, allowing PSG to sign Di Maria. Quote me when it happens.
    Dw I'll give you an ear full when it doesn't happen. (Most likely).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    your sig gets me every time
    Solange was practicing that swing from time yo!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** is Neal Collins?!

Guy is claiming Cavani to Arsenal. He reliable? The ******* has a blue tick but seems like a WUM.
    http://neal-collins.blogspot.co.uk/

I think that just about says it all.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    http://neal-collins.blogspot.co.uk/

I think that just about says it all.
    His description makes me cringe so hard. I can see why people hate him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 56isback)
    This is honestly pathetic, get a grip man. Don't be a loser in life like Ed Woodward, grasp it with both hands and become a winner. Then you'll be the one bagging 9/10 girls and winning title after title rather than being an idiot virgin ordering a transsexual bride from Cambodia. Keep believing and working hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Funny comment, but let's face it, when you've worked for PwC as an accountant, J.P Morgan as an Investment Banker, and now the Executive Vice-Chairman of Manchester United football club......you're doing something right in life.

ReputationRep:
    **** it why don't we just buy Di Maria and Khedira, play Sanchez as our CF and then buy a backup CB. Better than most alternatives tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    **** it why don't we just buy Di Maria and Khedira, play Sanchez as our CF and then buy a backup CB. Better than most alternatives tbh.
    Not a bad idea that

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad idea that
    Not sure we have the cash though, FFP certainly isn't an issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Might as well just get Varane while we're at it. Maybe Coentrão or Marcelo too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    Might as well just get Varane while we're at it. Maybe Coentrão or Marcelo too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    None of those players are for sale, the two I listed are.

ReputationRep:
    People don't have to buy for sale to be bought.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Funny comment, but let's face it, when you've worked for PwC as an accountant, J.P Morgan as an Investment Banker, and now the Executive Vice-Chairman of Manchester United football club......you're doing something right in life.
    You're not an investment banker or an accountant for PwC, I have no idea why you constantly loathe over these occupations in every sub-forum when you haven't even step foot into the business, let alone university. Once you become an investment banker, work 80-120 hours a week, experience the "magic roundabout" and earn 1/50th of what your bosses earn, let me know.

I know countless graduates who have worked so hard to get into investment banking and are now working equally as hard to get out of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    You're not an investment banker or an accountant for PwC, I have no idea why you constantly loathe over these occupations in every sub-forum when you haven't even step foot into the business, let alone university. Once you become an investment banker, work 80-120 hours a week, experience the "magic roundabout" and earn 1/50th of what your bosses earn, let me know.

I know countless graduates who have worked so hard to get into investment banking and are now working equally as hard to get out of it.
    Money, bruv. Money. He's getting buck loads. I never said I know anything about Investment Banking or Accounting. I just know that he got paid well and he's getting paid well now....of course money doesn't equal success for me, but it does for many, many people.

ReputationRep:
    Ballooooo to Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Best case scenario for end of transfer window (if Wenger takes his thumb out of his arse and we have unlimited luck).

Reus
    Di Maria - Ozil - Sanchez
    Khedira - Ramsey
    Gibbs - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Debuchy
    Szczesny

Back up team would be:

Walcott
    Chamberlain - Cazorla - Campbell
    Arteta - Wilshere
    Monreal - Miquel - Chambers - Bellerin
    Ospina

Consider those two teams combined. We would only need to shell out maybe £75m for the three new players in that squad, and besides possibly needing a replacement CB/LB/RB we would be world beaters.

A more realistic XI:

Walcott
    Chamberlain - Ozil - Sanchez
    Khedira - Ramsey
    Gibbs - Koscielny - Chambers - Debuchy
    Szczesny

Still an incredibly formidable team, and good enough to win the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    Best case scenario for end of transfer window (if Wenger takes his thumb out of his arse and we have unlimited luck).

Reus
    Di Maria - Ozil - Sanchez
    Khedira - Ramsey
    Gibbs - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Debuchy
    Szczesny

Back up team would be:

Walcott
    Chamberlain - Cazorla - Campbell
    Arteta - Wilshere
    Monreal - Miquel - Chambers - Bellerin
    Ospina

Consider those two teams combined. We would only need to shell out maybe £75m for the three new players in that squad, and besides possibly needing a replacement CB/LB/RB we would be world beaters.

A more realistic XI:

Walcott
    Chamberlain - Ozil - Sanchez
    Khedira - Ramsey
    Gibbs - Koscielny - Chambers - Debuchy
    Szczesny

Still an incredibly formidable team, and good enough to win the league.
    If you sign Reus or Di Maria I'll donate my liver to a dying orphan, the race, religion and creed of whom is your choice
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yesss I diddd)
    If you sign Reus or Di Maria I'll donate my liver to a dying orphan, the race, religion and creed of whom is your choice
    If we sign Reus or Di Maria I would be too happy to remember this bet. How about Khedira or Cavani?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    If we sign Reus or Di Maria I would be too happy to remember this bet. How about Khedira or Cavani?
    Khedira isn't such a big name and I wouldn't be afraid if you got him. PSG are trying to offload Cavani apparently, so wouldn't be that massive a coup, still an outstanding player.

Anyway Ben honestly it's time for you to stop posting on football forum. This morning you advocated essentially a 60m euro bid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who's outlined his plans to retire in two years time lmfao
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yesss I diddd)
    Khedira isn't such a big name and I wouldn't be afraid if you got him. PSG are trying to offload Cavani apparently, so wouldn't be that massive a coup, still an outstanding player.

Anyway Ben honestly it's time for you to stop posting on football forum. This morning you advocated essentially a 60m euro bid for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who's outlined his plans to retire in two years time lmfao
    Di Maria is in exactly the same position as Cavani. Big name, future at the club looking unstable, big name teams want them. I would honestly take Ibra for 2 years, and who are you tell me to stop posting? Didn't you lot spend £35m on Andy Carroll?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.