The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5320
How is all?
Going home in 5 hours.... I should be way more excited than I am.

For some reason I'm already thinking about coming back here at the end of January, it's making me feel sick. :frown:
Reply 5322
I fell asleep at 7am for no reason other than my little brain wasn't ready to switch I've lost my last full day of freedom because I've only just woken up (I'm working this weekend and leaving midday monday). I'm so pissed off with myself, worried I won't sleep tonight when I have to be up tomorrow at 9 and I don't want to go out tonight but you know I will because some friends are down and my best friends wants to.
Reply 5323
Vienna Cannon
:hugs: 5 months since what if you don't mind me asking
i'm here if you want anyone to talk to bi :hugs:

Yesterday it was 5 months since my best friend died. Her mum and brother came over today to drop off a Christmas card but it's so hard to read it with everyone's name in it but hers. I miss her so much.
Reply 5324
starchild
:frown: sighss. cant cope at the moment and guess what, davids worried... :frown: woopie, everything i want in life is just going away from me :frown:

:hugs: *cuddles* here if you ever want to talk :hugs: xxx
becki08

Yesterday it was 5 months since my best friend died. Her mum and brother came over today to drop off a Christmas card but it's so hard to read it with everyone's name in it but hers. I miss her so much.

:hugs: i know the feeling. i miss Esther too. If you ever want to talk, im here. Remember, we had that huuge long PM conversation about happy memories and I think Rom Coms are in there, but we agreed to go through it together.

:hugs:
Reply 5326
starchild
:hugs: i know the feeling. i miss Esther too. If you ever want to talk, im here. Remember, we had that huuge long PM conversation about happy memories and I think Rom Coms are in there, but we agreed to go through it together.

:hugs: I'm here if you ever want too. We'll both get through this together :hugs:

(P.S. Rom Coms???)
becki08
:hugs: I'm here if you ever want too. We'll both get through this together :hugs:

(P.S. Rom Coms???)

Rom coms, yeah. We both mentioned that our friends liked them. I will dig up the PM. Or am I being silly. I hope not :frown:
Reply 5328
starchild
Rom coms, yeah. We both mentioned that our friends liked them. I will dig up the PM. Or am I being silly. I hope not :frown:

I don't know what Rom Coms are :o: Did we say a different word today? I'll look up the PM too :hugs:
I had an ortho app today :frown: why do my orthodontists have to ask about my mental health record; im fine why won't they just accept things aren't bad anymore. They put me in some really awkward positions, my dad was there too :frown:
Bangers+Mash
I had an ortho app today :frown: why do my orthodontists have to ask about my mental health record; im fine why won't they just accept things aren't bad anymore. They put me in some really awkward positions, my dad was there too :frown:

becki08

:hugs: I can understand how hard that is big :hugs:
Reply 5332
Vienna Cannon
:hugs: I can understand how hard that is big :hugs:

Hello hunny xx
:frown: I found out recently that two supervisors are going to be leaving one of them in the new year and the other i dunno when. But no word on whos taking their place :frown: But I guess once again it wont be me. It never will be me even though i turn up early do my job do other peoples jobs have a lot of responsibility and had very few days of sick. :frown: Next Year is going to suck
KJ21
Hello hunny xx

:hugs: hey how you feeling today , has anything improved?
Reply 5335
Vienna Cannon
:hugs: hey how you feeling today , has anything improved?

Nope nothing improved, everything still ****. How about you? xx
Vienna Cannon
:frown: I found out recently that two supervisors are going to be leaving one of them in the new year and the other i dunno when. But no word on whos taking their place :frown: But I guess once again it wont be me. It never will be me even though i turn up early do my job do other peoples jobs have a lot of responsibility and had very few days of sick. :frown: Next Year is going to suck

^
|
Reply 5337
starchild

I just realised you meant romantic comedies!!! I remember now. Silly me. :hugs:
Reply 5338
Laus

Love to you and your family. I hope the op goes well.

Thanks :hugs:. She came out this afternoon, and is doing okay. Will need some radiotherapy in the new year - we'll find out how much when some test results are back - but for now, she's under strict instruction to put her feet up and is looking forwards to Christmas :smile:. How's your mum doing?
Reply 5339
YAP
Thanks :hugs:. She came out this afternoon, and is doing okay. Will need some radiotherapy in the new year - we'll find out how much when some test results are back - but for now, she's under strict instruction to put her feet up and is looking forwards to Christmas :smile:. How's your mum doing?

I'm really glad. I hope everything goes well. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.

Mum is doing okay, thanks. She has two or three appointments in early January which should establish a fair bit (mainly, whether or not it has spread). I'm glad that she still gets to enjoy Christmas. :hugs:

How are you?

Latest