GodspeedGehenna
Did you get free breakfast? :teeth:

Yeah, it was amazing. Full English.. :ninja:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
[QUOTE='[TuckingFypo]']Yeah, it was amazing. Full English.. :ninja:

Do you go to the anime society by the way? Because I swear I keep seeing you!
Reply 5702
Nope, went on a bar crawl which ended very early....
Reply 5703
I want a full english :frown: I was going to go and make myself some lunch, but tbh I don't want to have to do the niceties with my kitchen-mates. I would usually, but not when I'm like this.

Plus I feel like I'm about to pass out. ******* HELL. My mum, after putting her foot down at me having this cough for 3/4 weeks and now the pain under my ribs, has made me an appointment with the doctor back home for Wednesday.

I'm a bit relieved, actually.
GodspeedGehenna
Do you go to the anime society by the way? Because I swear I keep seeing you!

Yeah, I'm 110% certain I saw you this week. Were you there quite early?

Basically, I'm the guy who comes in during the breaks with Newcastle Brown. :ninja:
[QUOTE='[TuckingFypo]']Yeah, I'm 110% certain I saw you this week. Were you there quite early?

Basically, I'm the guy who comes in during the breaks with Newcastle Brown. :ninja:

Haha yeah I was there like 30 mins early..

The whole row infront of you was pretty much a TSR row :yep:
Reply 5706
I'm going hooooome!
:hugs: Kat.
The forum is eerily silent....is everyone else off having a life apart from me? :rolleyes:
lol, you area a sleepy person Becky! I'm feelin lazy so I thin I'm gunna walk to main campus and back, just because.
Reply 5710
I am eating garlic bread [no space in my freezer so gotta use it up] and drinking cherryade. I feel lame, its sat night and everything :\
I'm about to cook pasta and I'm wondering what to do after
Reply 5712
My dad just rang me [which I thought was strange, since I'd only talked to him an hour or so ago] to say.....I'd won £50 in premium bonds!
:banana: :danceboy: :biggrin: :awesome: :smile: :five: :groovy: :hifro: :yep: :dance:

I didn't even know I had bonds! They were a christening present from somebody....and had gone to my old, as in, 3 houses ago address!

That's my ticket back home in November paid for!
Reply 5713
Reply 5714
Laundry timmeee!!!
Just got back from the venue. Anyone go? Went down stairs (in tyler A) and there were 4 people i've never seen before smoking pot in some guys room. Yet the alarm didn't go off. I'm guessing the 'you musn't smoke in your rooms or the fire alarm will go off!' is a bit of a white lie. I don't smoke but, y'know...
Anyway, i have to be up in 7 hours and some idiot is kicking doors just up from me.
One of the guys in my flat asked if I minded him smoking in the kitchen last week. I know that they've been smoking anyway, and they hadn't set the fire alarm off, so
I just said "Yeah, it's ok. That sort of thing doesn't bother me."
Needless to say, the very next night I began to detect the unmistakable stench of cannabis seeping through the gaps of my door frame. :rolleyes:
Saying "yes" to that guy was like the verbal equivalant of not reading the small print.
the wolf at door
Just got back from the venue. Anyone go? Went down stairs (in tyler A) and there were 4 people i've never seen before smoking pot in some guys room. Yet the alarm didn't go off. I'm guessing the 'you musn't smoke in your rooms or the fire alarm will go off!' is a bit of a white lie. I don't smoke but, y'know...
Anyway, i have to be up in 7 hours and some idiot is kicking doors just up from me.

We went for a few hours... Went in at 20 past 12 and left at half 1, weren't too impressed tbh. It's much better on Wednesday nights.
The detectors react to heat, so it shouldn't go off over smoking. Unless you're really tall.
Reply 5719
But at the end of the year, if they can smell it they may not get their deposit back?

Anyway. One housemate of mine does it in his room. Stinks out the whole house. We do tell him not to, just to go outside...he is on the ground floor and right next to the door so I don't see why it would be a problem....and I don't just mean cigarettes. :shifty:

Its very annoying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending