The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

YAP
Ooh, do you like marzipan?

I'm not a huge fan of marzipan I'm afraid :frown: Do you like it? How have you been? :hugs:
Reply 5921
*pink_sapphires*
I'm not a huge fan of marzipan I'm afraid :frown: Do you like it?

Yes, just a bit. Lübecker Marzipan is some of the best, with a really high almond content so it's not sickly.

How have you been? :hugs:

Not so bad, actually - busy with work, but I'm able to face doing it, which is an improvement. It's made a big difference going from 20mg to 30mg of citalopram, any symptoms of anxiety tend to be more physical now than mental, so are easier to handle. I'll be seeing a psychiatrist in a month or so, and all being well will be bounced back to my GP - to say he was over-cautious would be an understatement. Been following your saga of late, sounds like a heck of a lot of hassle :frown:. Have you looked into doing anything with the OU? They're generous with course subsidies, even if you don't think you count as disabled.
Pocket Calculator
Aw. Not getting a car today just means you have more time to think about what car you really want! (mkII squareback polo. mkII squareback polo! in pea green!) Applying for that course was a fairly big thing to do, I'd say. Even if it didn't turn out quite how you hoped, you made a good effort!

nooooo, i want a 1.4 or a 1.6 5 door dark blue or dark green 53/04/54 reg polo.
something like this...

YAP
Yes, just a bit. Lübecker Marzipan is some of the best, with a really high almond content so it's not sickly.

Not so bad, actually - busy with work, but I'm able to face doing it, which is an improvement. It's made a big difference going from 20mg to 30mg of citalopram, any symptoms of anxiety tend to be more physical now than mental, so are easier to handle. I'll be seeing a psychiatrist in a month or so, and all being well will be bounced back to my GP - to say he was over-cautious would be an understatement. Been following your saga of late, sounds like a heck of a lot of hassle :frown:. Have you looked into doing anything with the OU? They're generous with course subsidies, even if you don't think you count as disabled.

Seconded. :yep:
YAP

This is going to make me sound terrible, but I don't actually know anything about Lubeck at all :o: I would say I'd bring you back some marzipan but I can't I'm afraid as I'm only taking hand luggage so couldn't get it on the flight :frown: Have you been there before? I hope it's nice!

I'm glad the increase has helped you and you're able to work :smile: You seem like you don't want to see the psychiatrist....? I hope he/she is of some use.

And yes, there is a course I'd like to do with the OU. I only want to do Level 1 though but I'm going to look into it over the next few days. My financial situation is appaling at the minute though so I have to be certain they'd fund it before I'm able to commit to it
Reply 5925
I'm really lonely :frown: My friends are all busy with work and I am too but...

And I want a cuddle. I wish I was home. God I sound lame.
minimo
I'm really lonely :frown: My friends are all busy with work and I am too but...

And I want a cuddle. I wish I was home. God I sound lame.

:hugs: :lovie: MINI! I wish I could cuddle you now. If i was able to, I would jump on a train to come and find you and give you a real one. You don't sound lame at all mon amie. :hugs:

Major drop in mood :frown: oh im being kept on by boots though :biggrin:
starchild
:hugs: :lovie: MINI! I wish I could cuddle you now. If i was able to, I would jump on a train to come and find you and give you a real one. You don't sound lame at all mon amie. :hugs:

That's fantastic news about Boots Sitara! Well done :hugs:
As for the major drop in mood, I know how you feel :console:
Reply 5928
starchild

Yay for the job!

Hehe thanks. :smile:

In happier news I totally pushed myself at the gym today. It's one way I can get rid of my frustrations.
:hugs: for all :frown:
Vie please dont self harm. Please, for me. Remember, we are going to meet one day and have a lovely day. Look forward to taht day when I will have to keep giving you cuddles because you are so amazing. Please please. :hugs:

Mini, wrt gym i know how you feel. I dont that with my involvement in student politics and playing squash, its nice to vent everything into them. But well done, please be careful and dont do an injury :puppyeyes: lol... sigh.

Pink Saphires, hope the mood isnt too bad a drop. Sorry I didnt reply yesterday, how did it all go? I'll be on msn soon I hope, if not send me a text, is that ok? (wrt collegeness)
:frown: I feel low and in pain take care
Esther died 6 months ago tomorrow :cry: i cant do it. Its so hard. why did she have to die, its not fair. I want her back :cry: I miss her so much. Why why why did the world have to take away one of the most amazing people and then have to give her mother an illness. I cant believe it. Its so messed up :frown: :cry: its not fair. I want to see her again :frown:
Vienna Cannon
:frown: I feel low and in pain take care

whats up vie? have you done anything. please come back. x
starchild
whats up vie? have you done anything. please come back. x

:hugs: hope your ok.
thats a beautiful post
:cry:
Reply 5938
*pink_sapphires*
This is going to make me sound terrible, but I don't actually know anything about Lubeck at all :o: I would say I'd bring you back some marzipan but I can't I'm afraid as I'm only taking hand luggage so couldn't get it on the flight :frown: Have you been there before? I hope it's nice!

I don't know anything about it either, I've not been. I'm sure you'll find out plenty whilst you're there.

I'm glad the increase has helped you and you're able to work :smile: You seem like you don't want to see the psychiatrist....? I hope he/she is of some use.

I'm indifferent, really. I saw one in A&E when I first went to my GP about it (he arranged it on the spot) and the consensus then was to pop me on citalopram and send me back to my GP. When I had a dip a couple of months later, my GP said he didn't think he was able to adequately manage my condition so referred me, which was somewhat baffling but I went along with it - I'm really not that hard to manage. I only thought about setting myself on fire once, and never told him about that in any case. The only complication, as such, is that I also have chronic pain, so at the back of my mind I wonder if my GP thinks I'm fabricating the pain due to some underlying mental health problems. So back to your point, I don't want to see them as in I don't consider it necessary, but I'm happy enough to do so, especially if it calms my GP down a bit.

And yes, there is a course I'd like to do with the OU. I only want to do Level 1 though but I'm going to look into it over the next few days. My financial situation is appaling at the minute though so I have to be certain they'd fund it before I'm able to commit to it
If you need a hand, let me know - I work for them as an associate lecturer.
I wish there was something special about me. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending