Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

University of Reading or Kent University for law? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would have to say Univeristy of Kent over Reading but neither Law school is particularly better than the other. Visit them both and see which you like. I personally think Reading is a **** hole and I have seen the campus at Kent and it is amazing. This is of course presuming you meant university of Kent rather than medway which isn't very good.

My advice is visit them both and see which has the better feel to it

ReputationRep:
    Reading.

I was deciding between Kent and Reading as my insurance choice/AAB (before applying) and decided to apply to Reading instead; the student satisfaction percentage for Law - 2010 was higher at Reading (83%) than Kent (80%).. (according to The Times Online University Guide 2011)

ReputationRep:
    I would say Kent (Canterbury.)
    Better position and also they have this law clinic where you can take on real cases, i've heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald_Green)
    Reading.

I was deciding between Kent and Reading as my insurance choice/AAB (before applying) and decided to apply to Reading instead; the student satisfaction percentage for Law - 2010 was higher at Reading (83%) than Kent (80%).. (according to The Times Online University Guide 2011)
    woo I hope you get AAA, but if you end up going to your insurance, see you next year! good luck in your exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calannra)
    woo I hope you get AAA, but if you end up going to your insurance, see you next year! good luck in your exams
    Aww thank you! I'm definitely putting Reading as my insurance so yes it will be a possibility

Good luck with your exams too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.