The Student Room Group

University of Reading or Kent University for law?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I would have to say Univeristy of Kent over Reading but neither Law school is particularly better than the other. Visit them both and see which you like. I personally think Reading is a **** hole and I have seen the campus at Kent and it is amazing. This is of course presuming you meant university of Kent rather than medway which isn't very good.

My advice is visit them both and see which has the better feel to it
Reading.

I was deciding between Kent and Reading as my insurance choice/AAB (before applying) and decided to apply to Reading instead; the student satisfaction percentage for Law - 2010 was higher at Reading (83%) than Kent (80%).. (according to The Times Online University Guide 2011)
I would say Kent (Canterbury.)
Better position and also they have this law clinic where you can take on real cases, i've heard
Reply 43
Original post by Emerald_Green
Reading.

I was deciding between Kent and Reading as my insurance choice/AAB (before applying) and decided to apply to Reading instead; the student satisfaction percentage for Law - 2010 was higher at Reading (83%) than Kent (80%).. (according to The Times Online University Guide 2011)

woo I hope you get AAA, but if you end up going to your insurance, see you next year! :tongue: good luck in your exams :smile:
Original post by calannra
woo I hope you get AAA, but if you end up going to your insurance, see you next year! :tongue: good luck in your exams :smile:

Aww thank you! I'm definitely putting Reading as my insurance so yes it will be a possibility:smile:

Good luck with your exams too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending