The Student Room Group

if you weren't getting any would you lose interest?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bunny2014
Thats not good bbe x haha!!

I do take care of them though bby, after I'm through with a girl she's always satisfied and she'll want for nothing :wink: x
Original post by Juicy J
I do take care of them though bby, after I'm through with a girl she's always satisfied and she'll want for nothing :wink: x

OH MY! haha!! well you sound like a right naughty boy x
Original post by Muffer
You are a fascinating person. Having the psychology and nuance of a baby bonobo must make things pretty easy and straightforward to you. After all, it's people like you who make the dynamic, charismatic personalities that make even casual interactions exciting so much more rewarding to find. You chill me a little, but hey, if having sex with a girl behind her boyfriend's back is so fulfilling for you, you have your life sorted out for you. No need to try for the great pleasures of life.

Her boyfriend is not a real man. She comes to me behind his back because I can give her what he can't. I'm not a villain, all I did was satisfy a woman who was in need. She made her choice and I gave her what she wanted. No harm no foul.
Original post by Bunny2014
OH MY! haha!! well you sound like a right naughty boy x

I have no trouble with giving a girl what she wants, I'm naughty when I need to be :wink: which is very often x
Original post by Juicy J
I have no trouble with giving a girl what she wants, I'm naughty when I need to be :wink: which is very often x

Haha, well you sound like my kind of person then ahah!! and I'm sure you are good at the things you do :wink: xx
I'm a girl and with my first boyfriend when I was 15 it took us about 4 months to have sex, my second boyfriend when I was 16 about 3 months and I had sex with my previous boyfriend when I was 18 after 2 weeks of knowing each other. I also had a slutty one night stand phase in between each of these boyfriends, so I enjoy sex and I don't think it's particularly 'special.'

I'm 22 now and my ex and I broke up 2 months ago. I have no desire to have casual sex again because I had a great sex life with my ex and it is so much better having sex with someone you know and who knows how to please you than a random person. I can pleasure myself better, faster and whenever I want, and I would rather do that than have sex with a random person.

From now on, I only want to have sex with someone that I like when we're both not seeing anyone else. Whether that means in a relationship or just not talking and flirting with other people.

If I meet someone and we both think we're amazing and completely into each other and not seeing anyone else, I'll have sex with them sooner. If I meet someone who I don't really click with, maybe go on a few dates but they're still seeing other people, I won't have sex with them.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl and with my first boyfriend when I was 15 it took us about 4 months to have sex, my second boyfriend when I was 16 about 3 months and I had sex with my previous boyfriend when I was 18 after 2 weeks of knowing each other. I also had a slutty one night stand phase in between each of these boyfriends, so I enjoy sex and I don't think it's particularly 'special.'

I'm 22 now and my ex and I broke up 2 months ago. I have no desire to have casual sex again because I had a great sex life with my ex and it is so much better having sex with someone you know and who knows how to please you than a random person. I can pleasure myself better, faster and whenever I want, and I would rather do that than have sex with a random person.

From now on, I only want to have sex with someone that I like when we're both not seeing anyone else. Whether that means in a relationship or just not talking and flirting with other people.

If I meet someone and we both think we're amazing and completely into each other and not seeing anyone else, I'll have sex with them sooner. If I meet someone who I don't really click with, maybe go on a few dates but they're still seeing other people, I won't have sex with them.

That's interesting cos I feel the same. I don't wanna sleep with someone knowing that there is a possibility they are sleeping with others. I need to know that I'm the only person, if it doesn't turn into a relationship then of course I'll be upset, but I dread to think about all the other girls he's ****ing. Argh.
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous
Fair enough. So how do you get around this? If you want to have sex and your not sure of how she feels about it, and you don't want to push the subject to seem like that is where your interest lies only. I mean if you've brought up the subject and broken the barrier, do you just come right out and say you want sex?

You need to communicate your feelings - but it's possible to do this with sensitivity too. I wouldn't advise saying straight-up you want to have sex if she's shy about the subject, but you should definitely talk about increasing physical intimacy and tell her that that aspect of the relationship is important for you. If you're happy to move at a slower pace you can tell her that as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending