Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historymania)
    Hey maarj13 i did 5 and 6 and thought martin Luther king question was difficult too say he was the main influence during 56 to 60 but hey ho i tried my best would love to hear about you guys results later this summer
    Yeah, I thought the dates to that one were horrible so didn't choose it. I'm sure you did great Good luck in the rest of your exams everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha good prediction of race riots!
    I think the sources were horrid but the essay and explain were easy I did the Montgomery & MLK set

ReputationRep:
    I hated the source 12 mark although the 24 mark was decent as there were a lot of points to bring up. I did Montgomery and mlk question as most did, for that I said I disagree as Eisenhower did more for civil rights during that specific period with his civil rights acts and intervention in little rock, I said mlk did little because he only was led at Greensboro and the sclc he set up did little from 1957-60
    How did everyone else do?

ReputationRep:
    For the source 24 marker, is it okay if I quoted only 2 words from each Source A and B and used them in the same sentence? I have another quote from Source C in the next paragraph, but I am not sure if that's enough for an essay with 6 paragraphs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatgr)
    I hated the source 12 mark although the 24 mark was decent as there were a lot of points to bring up. I did Montgomery and mlk question as most did, for that I said I disagree as Eisenhower did more for civil rights during that specific period with his civil rights acts and intervention in little rock, I said mlk did little because he only was led at Greensboro and the sclc he set up did little from 1957-60
    How did everyone else do?
    for the 24 marker on mlk 1956-60

I basically incoporated all your points (except little rock 1957 which is pretty important ugh i totally forgot about that) but I accidentally put in another wrong point 'journey to reconciliation, think its 1947 actually just totally mistaken) and I had quite general comments on mlk influence...

what mark do u reckon I'll get for that?

ReputationRep:

I basically incoporated all your points (except little rock 1957 which is pretty important ugh i totally forgot about that) but I accidentally put in another wrong point 'journey to reconciliation, think its 1947 actually just totally mistaken) and I had quite general comments on mlk influence...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yowenni)

No idea on marking to be fair

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas on grade boundary predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_ramblings)
    Any ideas on grade boundary predictions?
    I think boundaries will be lower rather than higher because quite hard to use source quotes however we'll just have too seeee... so nervous aa!

ReputationRep:
    I think boundaries will be lower rather than higher because quite hard to use source quotes however we'll just have too seeee... so nervous aa!
    So am I 😁 I'm just praying for low grade boundaries x

ReputationRep:
    I can't really remember most of the paper now but did you choose 3&4 or 5&6?

ReputationRep:
    I can't really remember most of the paper now but did you choose 3&4 or 5&6?
    I think I chose 3&4, I did the bus boycott and mlk questions. Can't remember what I actually wrote though 😁 x

ReputationRep:
    Ayy lmao got an A

ReputationRep:
    Hey can anyone provide the points for the sourcing questions.Thanks

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.