The Student Room Group

Stomach rumbling in exams

Scroll to see replies

I actually live in Shanghai! My school only opened in August 2014 so its relatively new and lots of people didn't want to leave half way through GCSE's to a new school so year 11 has just 6 people including me! It's good though because we get really close with all the teachers haha
Original post by scrawlx101
same here...i eat weatbix in the morning and still my stomach kagurgles....

Same
Going to up the number of weatabix from 2 to 4 for my exam on tuesday:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Valyrian
Yo,

Recently for all my exams my stomach has grumbled really loudly and for a long time and its really driving me nuts so I drink all the water in my bottle :lol: even though I eat a freakishly large amount of food I always rumble hahaha

Does anyone else have this issue and how do they fix it? :lol:

basically start coughing each time it happens or yh punch ur belly
During the exam season, I go for a full English breakfast, a banana, and a yoghurt. It lasts me for half a day. BUT on certain occasions, my stomach has rumbled really loudly... it is so embarrassing but I try not to pay too much attention to it and just pretend it's not me, or drink 500ml of water during the exam and nip to the loo 3-4 times. :mmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Valyrian
Yo,

Recently for all my exams my stomach has grumbled really loudly and for a long time and its really driving me nuts so I drink all the water in my bottle :lol: even though I eat a freakishly large amount of food I always rumble hahaha

Does anyone else have this issue and how do they fix it? :lol:

I have exactly the same problem! My stomach rumbles really loudly in exams even though I'm not hungry. People even hear it rumbling from two rows away!

Quick Reply

Latest