The Student Room Group

Should Michelle Obama run for president in 2020?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
How about a Law degree, from one of the Top schools in the country!
Is that good enough for you?
Or do Black, Female Candidates have to jump through much higher hoops than any other to qualify for candidacy?
What does it take?
Being a pretend Billionaire with no law degree,no political experience , no decorum and an orange spray tan. and a shocking racist, misogynistic attitude?
Reply 41
Original post by Trapz99
No, she doesn't have political experience, she doesn't have business experience, what does she offer apart from being a President's wife?

Or do Black, Female Candidates have to jump through much higher hoops than any other to qualify for candidacy?
What does it take?
Being a pretend Billionaire with no law degree,no political experience , no decorum and an orange spray tan. and a shocking racist, misogynistic attitude?
Original post by honeybb
What does it take?

The job of head of state, government, and commander in chief, a law degree doesn't really make any difference, it's not like she's going for SCOTUS

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's quite hard to guess what the political atmosphere will be like at the next election. By then, the new ultra-Alt-Right Congress will have launched an avalanche of repression and hate and held a full love-in with the richest in America and dumped the poor and working class into yet further economic decline, along with the part of the middle class that voted for Trump. TBH, I think the next election will be conducted against a background of widespread violence.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
It's quite hard to guess what the political atmosphere will be like at the next election. By then, the new ultra-Alt-Right Congress will have launched an avalanche of repression and hate and held a full love-in with the richest in America and dumped the poor and working class into yet further economic decline, along with the part of the middle class that voted for Trump. TBH, I think the next election will be conducted against a background of widespread violence.

Do you have a switch, I want to either turn off your rabid "I lost so the apocalypse is coming tomorrow" mode. I mean, this "ultra alt right congress," you do realise it's mostly the same as the last two years?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
Do you have a switch, I want to either turn off your rabid "I lost so the apocalypse is coming tomorrow" mode. I mean, this "ultra alt right congress," you do realise it's mostly the same as the last two years?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't think that knowing Trump is going to be the man with the big pen, they won't now rush out every madcap piece of extreme reactionary legislation they can think of and then some?
Original post by Fullofsurprises
You don't think that knowing Trump is going to be the man with the big pen, they won't now rush out every madcap piece of extreme reactionary legislation they can think of and then some?

No more than if Clinton had won she would have created a US NHS, or that the second we leave the EU the workhouses will come back, that's another one of your rabid theories, isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
But when it's between a douche bag and a turd sandwich that doesn't mean much

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least a douche has a purpose.

#voteordie
Reply 48
Original post by Willy Pete
At least a douche has a purpose.

#voteordie

Woo! Someone got it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hodobikar
as in the politician the Victim in the Brock Turner case? ( IN THAT CASE YES!!)

Didn't he defend the victim and spoke against brock turner?
Michelle Obama is one possible good choice. Others are Sen. Elizabeth Warren or Rep. Tulsi Gabbard. Sanders, of course, would be amazing, but I doubt he will run again at that age.
Original post by honour
The First Lady to Barack Obama is very popular and many think she would be in with a chance of winning the election for the Democrats in 2020.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/people-are-asking-michelle-obama-to-run-for-president-in-2020-af/

What do you think?

No. Obama and his wife support Mrs Clinton the crook. So his wife shouldn't be the future US president. :-)

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/debbie-wasserman-schultz-loses-role-preside-over-convention-pushed-resign-because-wikileaks-release

1479535815766.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending