The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

Reply 681
Original post by Dekota-XS
My bet of £20k at betfair settled at £13,642.86 after commission on Germany to win at 2/1!

Excellent game, didn't predict such a wide margin. Lost £500 on my draw bets on that game.

Current profit standings for this WC:
£12.3k + £13.6k - £350 - £150 = £25.4k

I have backed Argentina for £1k at 9/2 to win the WC before it started and it's now trading at 3.75. Germany are odds on to win this cup but I will always back Argentina.

You're my hero.
Original post by missfats
aha personal insults.

GERMANY

are not better then BRAZIL

even if they score 500 goals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you an idiot?
I LOVE how you all become "German" fans ans half of you were rooting for Brazil at beginning.

PLEASE. :ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't lie everyone and their dog could see brazil were mediocre from the start of the World Cup I mean they got this far because of dodgy referee decisions and I couldn't be happier they were thrashed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 684
I LOVE how you all become "German" fans ans half of you were rooting for Brazil at beginning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

don't cry about it.

Brazil have rode their luck and been way too cocky. Just like when Ronaldo gets taken out, people love when the cocky get ****ed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brazil are lucky they got to this stage, it was through luck and scabby wins.
My bet of £20k at betfair settled at £13,642.86 after commission on Germany to win at 2/1!

Excellent game, didn't predict such a wide margin. Lost £500 on my draw bets on that game.

I have backed Argentina for £1k at 9/2 to win the WC before it started and it's now trading at 3.75. Germany are odds on to win this cup but I will always back Argentina.

Bruv, if you had just won £14k on Germany, you wouldnt be on TSR chatting about it casually right now...
ughh...Oezil is such a rubbish player, how on earth did he miss?!?!?!?! should have been 8. such a shame.

shame Germany conceded a goal, I was hoping they would keep a clean sheet.
Original post by Numan786
That's actually really true like how arsenals players get "injured" before a big game to save face.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or Ozil tactically choosing to miss his 1-on-1 to prevent further humiliation on Brazil's part :biggrin:
Reply 689
aha personal insults.

GERMANY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Er..... :lol:
Original post by DivinityA
Yeah when the commentator said Spain scored 8 in their entire World Cup in 2010 it just made the night even more astonishing.

Really? That's crazy. I remember when Rodriquez had scored 4 goals early in the tournament that he equalised 2010's golden boot winner.

Greatest World Cup I've seen by far
aha personal insults.

GERMANY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such a quality post, such brilliant analysis.
Original post by Stinkum
ughh...Oezil is such a rubbish player, how on earth did he miss?!?!?!?! should have been 8. such a shame.

shame Germany conceded a goal, I was hoping they would keep a clean sheet.

at the end i dont think they wanted to celebrate because it was such a devastating victory xD and i think oezil missed on purpose :redface:
The demand for psychiatrists has increased 100 million fold in the past 30 minutes.
Original post by Jordooooom
Your memes have been on top form tonight

Cheers, I try :tongue:

Nice win, but you could have easily lost that bet. That would have been pretty sickening if you lost 20k! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not many people were rooting for that cheating, scummy team, love. Don't get bitter because your team got battered.
THE AMOUNT OF HATERS.

Argentina will win

the end.

Posted from TSR Mobile
aha personal insults.

GERMANY

Posted from TSR Mobile

well someone is down on their luck eh sunshine
Reply 699
Original post by Zürich
Bruv, if you had just won £14k on Germany, you wouldnt be on TSR chatting about it casually right now...

Ahlie some of these guys and their BS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest