Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Brazil vs Germany semi-final Watch

• View Poll Results: Who will win Brazil vs Germany?
    Brazil to win
    26.42%
    Germany to win
    73.58%

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    My bet of £20k at betfair settled at £13,642.86 after commission on Germany to win at 2/1!

Excellent game, didn't predict such a wide margin. Lost £500 on my draw bets on that game.

Current profit standings for this WC:
    £12.3k + £13.6k - £350 - £150 = £25.4k

I have backed Argentina for £1k at 9/2 to win the WC before it started and it's now trading at 3.75. Germany are odds on to win this cup but I will always back Argentina.
    You're my hero.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    aha personal insults.

GERMANY

are not better then BRAZIL

even if they score 500 goals.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you an idiot?

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE how you all become "German" fans ans half of you were rooting for Brazil at beginning.

PLEASE. :ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't lie everyone and their dog could see brazil were mediocre from the start of the World Cup I mean they got this far because of dodgy referee decisions and I couldn't be happier they were thrashed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE how you all become "German" fans ans half of you were rooting for Brazil at beginning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    don't cry about it.

Brazil have rode their luck and been way too cocky. Just like when Ronaldo gets taken out, people love when the cocky get ****ed.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brazil are lucky they got to this stage, it was through luck and scabby wins.

ReputationRep:
    My bet of £20k at betfair settled at £13,642.86 after commission on Germany to win at 2/1!

Excellent game, didn't predict such a wide margin. Lost £500 on my draw bets on that game.

I have backed Argentina for £1k at 9/2 to win the WC before it started and it's now trading at 3.75. Germany are odds on to win this cup but I will always back Argentina.

Bruv, if you had just won £14k on Germany, you wouldnt be on TSR chatting about it casually right now...

ReputationRep:
    ughh...Oezil is such a rubbish player, how on earth did he miss?!?!?!?! should have been 8. such a shame.

shame Germany conceded a goal, I was hoping they would keep a clean sheet.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    That's actually really true like how arsenals players get "injured" before a big game to save face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Or Ozil tactically choosing to miss his 1-on-1 to prevent further humiliation on Brazil's part

ReputationRep:
    aha personal insults.

GERMANY

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Er..... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DivinityA)
    Yeah when the commentator said Spain scored 8 in their entire World Cup in 2010 it just made the night even more astonishing.
    Really? That's crazy. I remember when Rodriquez had scored 4 goals early in the tournament that he equalised 2010's golden boot winner.

Greatest World Cup I've seen by far

ReputationRep:
    aha personal insults.

GERMANY

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Such a quality post, such brilliant analysis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    ughh...Oezil is such a rubbish player, how on earth did he miss?!?!?!?! should have been 8. such a shame.

shame Germany conceded a goal, I was hoping they would keep a clean sheet.
    at the end i dont think they wanted to celebrate because it was such a devastating victory xD and i think oezil missed on purpose

ReputationRep:
    The demand for psychiatrists has increased 100 million fold in the past 30 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Your memes have been on top form tonight
    Cheers, I try

ReputationRep:

Nice win, but you could have easily lost that bet. That would have been pretty sickening if you lost 20k!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not many people were rooting for that cheating, scummy team, love. Don't get bitter because your team got battered.

ReputationRep:
    THE AMOUNT OF HATERS.

Argentina will win

the end.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    aha personal insults.

GERMANY

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well someone is down on their luck eh sunshine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Bruv, if you had just won £14k on Germany, you wouldnt be on TSR chatting about it casually right now...
    Ahlie some of these guys and their BS

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.