The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
You don't sound immature Laus, you don't need to be sorry :hugs:
Can you rearrange the appointment for another day?

I feel really really low today. :frown:
Hi everyone - :hugs:
Reply 682
Hi jonathon :hugs: How are you?
Reply 683
Becki, jonathan :hugs:.
I'm sorry everyone is feeling so bad tonight. My heart really goes out to you. It just isn't fair, and I wish to God there was something we could do to change it all.

Becki, I'm glad you're friend is a bit better :hugs:
Reply 685
Hey everyone, :hugs: sorry it's a tough night for you all :frown:
*looks through CBT book she bought*
This sounds like a lot of fun... not. But it seems to start and work through in small stages. Just need the energy now...
Reply 687
Hi emily how are you? :hugs:

Which CBT book have you got raspberry? I started working through one with my individual worker when I was in hospital. It's hard but worth it :hugs:

I'm nearly in tears. :frown:
It's called mind over mood. Hefty thing! Just hoping it'll give me something concrete to work on, and as evidence etc

:hugs: becki, what's up?
becki08
Hi emily how are you? :hugs:

Which CBT book have you got raspberry? I started working through one with my individual worker when I was in hospital. It's hard but worth it :hugs:

I'm nearly in tears. :frown:

Becki, if you feel you need to cry then it might be best to let it all out :console:
Reply 690
Becki, honey, do you want to talk?
Reply 691
Raspberry, I think that's the one I used. Good luck with it and if I can help I'll try.

I don't know what's wrong, all I know is I want to curl up in a ball and give up. I don't know how I'm going to get up tomorrow. I'm going away for a few days (so don't worry if I'm not on here) but I don't know how I'm going to get myself out of bed to catch the train because I just want to do nothing.
raspberrybubbles
It's called mind over mood. Hefty thing!

:hugs: becki, what's up?

We are on the same wavelength :yep: I've been looking at my copy just now :rolleyes:

Are you seeing a therapist as well raspberry?
becki08
Raspberry, I think that's the one I used. Good luck with it and if I can help I'll try.

I don't know what's wrong, all I know is I want to curl up in a ball and give up. I don't know how I'm going to get up tomorrow. I'm going away for a few days (so don't worry if I'm not on here) but I don't know how I'm going to get myself out of bed to catch the train because I just want to do nothing.

:hugs: Aww, thank you :smile:

And I know the feeling. I don't want to sleep cos I don't want the feelings to pass over onto another day, when really not sleeping makes everyting worse.

I hope you have fun on your trip :smile: Maybe set an alarm for an hour earlier than you need to get up, then keep pressing snooze? Then you can aclimatise yourself to getting up :smile:
jonathan122
We are on the same wavelength :yep: I've been looking at my copy just now :rolleyes:

Are you seeing a therapist as well raspberry?

Am I hell as like. Got another referral to the PCMHT last monday. My face to face counselling, which i told there was a 2 month wait is now a 3 month at least, so I'm just wandering around with nothing, and my doc is wondering why i'm getting worse :rolleyes:
raspberrybubbles
Am I hell as like. Got another referral to the PCMHT last monday. My face to face counselling, which i told there was a 2 month wait is now a 3 month at least, so I'm just wandering around with nothing, and my doc is wondering why i'm getting worse :rolleyes:

:hugs: I don't understand why, if the government places so much trust in CBT they don't actually put some money into providing more of it.

Have you had a look round any mental health charities in the area, to see if any of them would be able to fund you through private therapy?
Laus
I have already been assessed. I'm not going tomorrow 'cos I don't feel well enough :frown:. Sorry guys. I know I must sound immature for my age.

Laus, I think you should go tomorrow. You don't sound immature at all. You sound like someone who has been through more suffering than they deserve at your age. :hugs:
jonathan122
:hugs: I don't understand why, if the government places so much trust in CBT they don't actually put some money into providing more of it.

Have you had a look round any mental health charities in the area, to see if any of them would be able to fund you through private therapy?

I've just finished one round of CBT, for a phobia. It helped, and I can tranfer the skills, just I have no motivation to! If I wanted to, if I could find the energy I'd be well. Just I can't :frown: So lazy. I'll try and make myself a charter to motivate myself better
Reply 698
You're not lazy raspberry, you're suffering from depression :hugs:

I think I'm going to go to bed now. I won't be on for a few days so I'm sending you all my love and hugs and I hope you have a good week, well as good as can be. Take care all :hugs: xxxxxx
becki08
You're not lazy raspberry, you're suffering from depression :hugs:

I think I'm going to go to bed now. I won't be on for a few days so I'm sending you all my love and hugs and I hope you have a good week, well as good as can be. Take care all :hugs: xxxxxx

:hugs: becki, and thanks :smile: Sleep well :smile:

I sometimes feel really lazy, though. Like when I can't get out of bed, it sounds so lazy or when I've sat and stared into space, it's worth nothing.

Latest