Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Whenever you feel sad to you turn to Allah? I'm not on the deen unfortunately.. but just wondering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruh)
    It's awkward when they genuinely believe that crud, like wth bruh I know; I fear being a hypocrite too though - I post all this Islamic stuff to refute them but it makes me wonder how much I actually apply in my own life :erm: May Allah make me a better Muslim, Ameen

I feel ya, although, ISOC has made me a better Muslim. I'm learning one step at a time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiniteMr)
    Nope

(you can ignore this. I'll delete it when you have seen it.)

Hey, yes I've seen it. Why on earth would you carry this debate on here? I won't reply back after this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    huh ?

no, I much prefer e.g. Dr. Jamal Badawi

In my dialogue with you, http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post54681903
    I quoted Badawi http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...n_in_islam.php

I also quoted Croydon mosque http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...ivil_Court.pdf

and the Muslim Marriages Tribunal http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...Fwhat-is-faskh
    Kudos to you, but the cherry picking still occurs.

ReputationRep:
    May Allah guide and protect the Muslim Ummah Ameen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uwaiss)
    Whenever you feel sad to you turn to Allah? I'm not on the deen unfortunately.. but just wondering

Yes, he is our creator after all.

"With every hardship comes ease"
    Reading the Quran whilst stressed or depressed relieves the heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaTaLiiA513)
    I feel ya, although, ISOC has made me a better Muslim. I'm learning one step at a time.
    Alhamdulillah What do you all talk about here on the isoc? Science? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    I'm taking a break today from work - well already have.

This is me atm

Mash Allah, she looks exactly like my sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_K1NG)
    What the hell are you on about?
    Basically, our left and right political dichotomy has always been a false and flawed antithesis, and recently this has become even more obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FreedomCostsTax)
    hi, wahhabi here. ur kufr is making me very angry. why would u wanna give bay'ah to david cameron al kafir or the batil green party when the dawla has arisen?
    lol :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    I can only understand some parts of this, so forgive me if any of the lyrics are strange (because I don't know :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    Sunan Abi Dawud
    Book of general behaviour
    Chapter: Brotherhood

‘Abd Allah b. Umar reported the prophet (May peace be upon him) as saying :
    A Muslim is a Muslim’s brother: he does not wrong him or abandon him. If anyone cares for his brother’s need, Allah will care for his need ; if anyone removes a Muslim’s anxiety, Allah will remove from him, on account of it, one of the anxieties of the Day of resurrection ; and if anyone conceals a Muslim’s fault, Allah will conceal his fault on the Day of resurrection.

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ عُقَيْلٍ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ سَالِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ الْمُسْلِمُ أَخُو الْمُسْلِمِ لاَ يَظْلِمُهُ وَلاَ يُسْلِمُهُ مَنْ كَانَ فِي حَاجَةِ أَخِيهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ فِي حَاجَتِهِ وَمَنْ فَرَّجَ عَنْ مُسْلِمٍ كُرْبَةً فَرَّجَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ بِهَا كُرْبَةً مِنْ كُرَبِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ وَمَنْ سَتَرَ مُسْلِمًا سَتَرَهُ اللَّهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade : Sahih

Link: http://youtu.be/p7k52I_pR_w

ReputationRep:
    Riyad as-Salihin
    The book of miscellany

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said to me: "Recite the Qur'an to me". I said, "O Messenger of Allah! Shall I recite the Qur'an to you, when it has been revealed to you?" He (ﷺ) replied, "I love to hear it recited by others". So I recited to him a portion from Surat An-Nisa'. When I reached the Ayah:

"How (will it be) then, when We bring from each nation a witness and We bring you (O Muhammad (ﷺ)) as a witness against these people?". (4:41)

He (ﷺ) said, "Enough for now". When I looked at him I saw his eyes were shedding tears.

وعن ابن مسعود، رضي الله عنه ، قال‏:‏ قال لي النبي، صلى الله عليه وسلم، “اقرأ علي القرآن” قلت‏:‏ يا رسول الله أقرأ عليك وعليك أنزل ‏؟‏‏!‏ قال‏:‏‏"‏إنى أحب أن أسمعه من غيري” فقرأت عليه سورة النساء، حتى جئت إلى هذه الآية ‏(‏فكيف إذا جئنا من كل أمة بشهيد وجئنا بك على هؤلاء شهيداً‏}‏ ‏(‏‏(‏النساء‏:
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.